Thread: H.A.W.X.2 Not In My Steam Library ( Help Please ) | Forums

Angry H.A.W.X.2 Not In My Steam Library ( Help Please )

Hi , some one bought for me H.A.W.X.2 on Steam and gave it to me through steam trading after that i got the game in my inventory then i went to it and pressed add game to my library then i went to my library to start downloading the game but its not there at all . what is that !!! where is the game gone ? i never saw a problem like that before in steam . i'm in this problem for days now and i contacted steam support and ubisoft support but there no answer at all .

here a pic for my account history you can see that i added h.a.w.x.2 to my account

and here is a pic for my steam profile you can see that i have the game in my profile

and here is a pic for my library the game is not there what the heck is that ?

please if any one can help and tell me a fix for that problem cause im badly want to play this game . steam support and ubisoft support not answering on me i dont know why ? and if there any one from ubisoft team wanna my steam account details to contact steam and fix the problem for me then feel free to pm me or to response in my open ticket .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, tickets can take anything from 24 to 48hrs to answer. It is the Easter Holidays so you probably won't get an answer until Tuesday. Please PM me if you still haven't had a reply by then, you can re-open the ticket by adding more information.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi, tickets can take anything from 24 to 48hrs to answer. It is the Easter Holidays so you probably won't get an answer until Tuesday. Please PM me if you still haven't had a reply by then, you can re-open the ticket by adding more information.
    thanks Ubi-Much i'll wait until Tuesday