Thread: A few things I noticed | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

A few things I noticed

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum so i didn't exactly know here to post this.

But anyway.... Anyone notice that Connor didn't have a hook blade? I LOVED the hook blade, it made it so much easier to get around and zip lines were awesome.
    Also Connor didn't have a scar in any of the trailers or the promotional art. Since Desmond's scar somehow disappeared in Revelations, maybe Connor won't have a scar at all in the game.
    Also, in one of the glyphs from ACII it shows George Washington with an Apple of Eden, so maybe Connor will somehow interact with it?

One little complaint is how they changed what Desmond looked liked drastically in Revelations. I preferred what he looked like earlier because I had gotten used to it for 3 games and this new looking Desmond looks almost like a new character if it wasn't for the clothes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ezio got his scar during a mission, desmond said he got his while training so probabily Connor will get his during a mission in the game.

But anything about the other apple or the hook blade? I saw a poll and most people said they didn't want the hook blade back, or if it did that it should fit the story.
    The Apple I think would be interesting if George Washington gave it to Connor or something.... Also what do you think the main thing that Connor is trying to do in ACIII because in
    AC: Work back up to the position you once were
    ACII: Avenge father and brothers
    ACB: Take down Borgias and regain Apple
    ACR: Discover Altair's library

ACIII:?

The hook blade was done to allow zip lines and to make climbing easier. Since zip lines would be out of place in the Revolution, the zip blade really doesn't fit. As long as they allow 2 hidden blades, I will be happy -- love those double assassinations.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nePanda View Post
    One little complaint is how they changed what Desmond looked liked drastically in Revelations. I preferred what he looked like earlier because I had gotten used to it for 3 games and this new looking Desmond looks almost like a new character if it wasn't for the clothes.
    I, too, liked how Altair looked before, but everyone got an oblong, mule face in Revelations. *yikes*

Quote Originally Posted by L0nePanda View Post
    AC: Work back up to the position you once were
    AC: The birth of the Creed.
    ACR: Discover Altair's library
    ACR: Finishing Altair's story.

Also, the game claims that Ezio travels to Istanbul and Masyaf in an attempt to find answers - like searching for the reason such and such events happened in his own life. This was never accomplished. We don't know what the writer had in his mind, but whatever it was it didn't live to our expectations. And to think he was paid for that...
    Last edited by Ferrith; 04-12-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Connor uses the Tomahawk to get around. Ubi showed it in the 'Connor story Trailer'.