Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New video : infiltration mission | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow,nice find. I'm glad we're able to choose what kind of stealth kills we want to do. But overall looks like the game is shaping up nice.

Well done. That's a French exclusive, that's why I didn't share it with you first.
    You're the best. ;-)

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

Sweet thx, also on youtube... seems to load better on the tube

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

I hope that mini uav isnt that hard to detect in MP. At least make it loud. I have no problem with someone camping with one, because if done right it helps the team, but give the people on the ground a decent chance of spotting one.

UAVs are "easy" to detect.
    Optical camo isn't invisibility as well (again, easy to spot).

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

Cool, thanks for responding. The devs over on the UFC Undisputed boards could learn a thing or two from you guys.

I'm really excited to explore the gadgets in the beta.

One more question: Is there any defense against the sensor nades? I'm specifically interested in giving those a test drive.

But Antoine, how can you use stealth and the camo suit to your advantage in MP, if you can be seen by the drone as a luminous body? Also, watching this vid, which is great, thank you, I wonder if the same stealth kill options are there in MP? I.e. shoot or knife? Or did they have to simplify? Would be great for bragging rights to be able to execute the unexpecting in your way and have them replay their last unaware moments on killcam..

Quote Originally Posted by Insistor View Post
    But Antoine, how can you use stealth and the camo suit to your advantage in MP, if you can be seen by the drone as a luminous body?
    I'm no game developer or anything but it probably acts like the ghillie suit from CoD or wtev except better because you wouldn't be limited to any solid colors or grass. It will make it easier to blend with environments in terms of color scheme. Normally the best way to spot enemies in video games is the polish of characters, the color scheme, and the extra motions of standard characters like breathing or reloading. However, with the active camo, that takes out two of the three ways. That makes it easier to not be noticed in the corner of a person's eye or however you say it and that taking to the shadows and staying low would actually make a difference when trying to be stealthy.

That camo suit won't save you from my sensor grenade. Remember there's some sort of "x-ray" vision too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast