Thread: Wishing All A Happy Easter Season. | Forums

Wishing All A Happy Easter Season.

On this Good Friday, I want to take the opportunity to wish all our members a happy Easter. I also ask that you ponder the true meaning
    of this holiday which has become blurred over the years by brightly colored eggs, chocolate and rabbits.

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."
    -John 3:14-21

Have a blessed and joyous Easter Season.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hoping you all have a very nice Easter.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

The same to you and your family, Werhner.

And a Happy Easter to everyone here at the SH Forums.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

Happy Easter, all.

Thank you Wernher. And a happy Easter to you also. I am proud to say this is a special Easter season for my family and me. My has been going through RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) and my son has been going through a more age appropriate, similar program. They both make their First Communions tomorrow.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Well I think a congratulations is in order for your family fireftr18
    Hope all of you other skippers have a very joyous Easter as well.

I'm thinking this Easter Sunday I'm going to cause a bit of a ruckus and go to church alone (like I have been doing since last Nov) instead of sitting at home with the family doing nothing. Long story short, I'm not letting my family make the decision to keep me away from religion any more.
    Linky: My Gaming Rig
    XFire Profile: cgkstealth

Happy Easter everyone

"That one over there" - Oswald Boelcke pointing at Manfred von Richthofen after having been asked who of the rookies shows most of whats required to become a great fighter pilot.

I'll be hiding chocolate eggs around the boat. Hope to see you there for the yearly egg hunt. Happy Easter all!

"Just because we sank one of em doesn't mean the wars over, keep hunting"

Happy Easter to you and yours
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support