Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III (1753-1783) - Connor was born in 1755 | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by BBALive View Post
    I doubt we'll be playing as Charles Lee. It might just show a little bit of family backstory and then skip ahead to 1755 for Connor's birth, then skip ahead again.
    Is it even confirmed that Charles Lee is his father?
    "I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

Al Mualim, 1191
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_217 View Post
    Is it even confirmed that Charles Lee is his father?
    Not confirmed but it's almost painfully obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRecta357 View Post
    Not confirmed but it's almost painfully obvious.
    Am I missing something?

I have been way from everything AC related in the last days, so, if you can, explain to me.
    "I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

Al Mualim, 1191

yea i think we might play as his father for a while, that's cool. I really hope that we play as 15 year old Connor for a while. I want to see what the assassins have him do for his training. See how they teach him parkour and how to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdavis3 View Post
    yea i think we might play as his father for a while, that's cool. I really hope that we play as 15 year old Connor for a while. I want to see what the assassins have him do for his training. See how they teach him parkour and how to kill.
    It's almost guaranteed that we will be playing as 15 year old Connor, since they showed exactly his year of birth (1755) and the year he was inducted (1770), so yeah, I think that's an indication that we'll be playing as a 15 year old, at least one time.

Al Mualim, 1191

i think in those years we will see some history, and we won't be able to play.
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by oliacr View Post
    i think in those years we will see some history, and we won't be able to play.
    That's a possibility no doubt, but I think we will still play with a very young Connor.

Al Mualim, 1191

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRecta357 View Post
    Did you see the pictures of him as a kid? Do you remember playing as Ezio at birth and then truly beginning the play through at 17? What's two more years?
    He looks younger than 15 in that picture or maybe he is, Than again, I could be wrong.
    Last edited by there76; 04-06-2012 at 07:42 PM.

One thing we can be certain about, the historic part of the game will start before Connor was born.

With this said, I don't know if we will play with another person at the very beginning of the historic part, or if it will only be a cutscene explaining some events.

Al Mualim, 1191

We will most likely play as him before he becomes an Assassin. Will probably experience the time when his village is burned down, I think the developer already said we will play as him as a child. The developer also talked about him doing stuff before he is an assassin, probably vigilante stuff, and then he'll be noticed by the Assassins.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast