View Poll Results: Do you think there will be a PS3 multiplayer demo like always

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No

2 8.70%
  • Xbox for life man!!!

6 26.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps3 Multiplayer Demo? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

whats the point of PS3 having an AC3 Beta if Ubisoft doesn't even bother listening to the community about the glitches / bugs that the gamers encounter in the game, the only purpose of the beta is to get the hype machine started in full force so that come Oct / Nov gamers wont be able to control themselves and want to get the game. Look at ACR there were huge problems with the ACR beta that persisted in the finished product and the funny thing is still persist in the game today... Ubisoft's patch system works this way... release DLC, release another DLC, release last DLC then announce patch is coming - named AC3 in oct.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

if they give us a beta, they should bring it out earlier so they can actually change things based on the feedback.

i think there will be a "beta" again for the ps3 since developing for ps3 is much more difficult and they will want to monitor things before release. At least that's my assumption to why the ps3 gets the beta.... it's not really for the fixes most people want like reduce cool down on this or that, adjust stun range... ext...

my second assumption is that Sony simply pays them to feature it on ps3 and public beta is just another word for demo...
    Last edited by Grygier; 04-08-2012 at 08:20 AM.

http://grygier.daportfolio.com
    personal website and portfolio.

First off, I believe that since it's been a beta for ACB and ACR on PS3, it will be on PS3 for the AC3 beta as well. I'd hope they'd include Xbox in there, in all fairness, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really do hope that they pay more attention to this beta (unless its miraculously changed for the better) for the fact that it will probably be the last AC game on the current gen consoles. We'll really get to see if they still care in a year's time. There will be no "they're just focusing on AC3" type of excuse then. Either there will be fixes, or even worse critics of Ubi. We'll see...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12