Lol, redemption? Who decided that was a top clan? We were on Joker as well.

I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AN ANSWER TO THAT ONE.

Redemption was nobody on APB. But doesn't matter, that game is dead now anyway.

BESIDES THAT, we're still recruiting.

I'm curious, is this a clan or a gaming community? There's a difference... But who am I, I haven't even finished downloading the Launcher yet!

We're essentially a gaming community, in that we all play a couple different games with each other. Currently we're only recruiting in GRO and TERA.

Alright, I was just making sure. I had once founded a gaming community which is still running under new leadership (Not my call but long story) and comparing a gaming community to a clan would be hurtful plus clans are typically limited to member size. Does GRO support controllers? I am not a PC player so I can't use the keyboard and mouse to play to save my life but i can use a controller... DON'T HATE! lol

Uh, we don't really care what anyone calls us. Call us a group of friends that steamroll competitive shooting games together. Clan/guild/community doesn't really matter to me.

You will get your ass handed to you five times over if you use a controller on a PC shooter. No idea if it supports it.

id do better with a controller than a dang kb/m... i even hate using keyboards for basic typing, they piss me off

lolbump

I'm officially a civilian and back in Massachusetts. We're officially back in business (whenever GRO is officially back in business, of course).