Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-Judicial Punishment - Not a clan for everyone. | Forums

Non-Judicial Punishment - Not a clan for everyone.

HELLO INTERNET - WELCOME TO THE RECRUITING THREAD FOR NON-JUDICIAL PUNISHMENT.

Apply Now through our Website - Click "Application", fill it out, and submit.

Up until discovering this clan, you've probably come to accept the fact that all gaming communities that excel in online competitive shooters are packed to the brim with a bunch of red-faced virgin try-hards.

We're here to disprove that theory. Basically as you're reading this, you're experiencing that life-changing acid trip you never went on, or that's still locked away in your spinal fluid. We're a well established gaming community that originated with the game All Points Bulletin. Since then we've slowly been getting our invites into the GRO closed beta, which holds a promising chance of being a decent competitive third person shooter.

We're not a clan for everyone. We're after specific personalities that will better enhance our ability to be constantly entertained. Our goal is having a good time, above all else, however, our idea of a good time might not be everyone's. Hilarity will ensue, regardless. We'd like to continue this trend of being awesome, so if you're not at least confident in your gaming performance (and don't bullsiht yourself), don't apply. It's blunt, it's harsh, that's life unfortunately. For the rest of you, read on.

Random facts that pertain to our clan are as follows:
    -Microphone required
    -No hacks, no bullsiht. Zero Tolerance. Hacks mean self-esteem issues, and we don't coincide well with self-esteem issues. However, if you do hack and you're looking for a solid plan, suicide is always a viable option.
    -No pointless rank structure, the only thing that accomplishes is inflated egos (my ego is big enough).
    -Preferred 18+ (however, redeeming qualities for your imprompt birth timing could still qualify you, if you're lucky - don't count on it).
    -If you lack a sense of humor, don't apply.
    -While we're an exceptionally laid back group, you're still required not to suck at this game (important).
    -We don't want people who cry about everything or make excuses for their absence of talent.
    -If you find yourself frequently rage quitting, don't apply.
    -If you find yourself frequently eliciting a person's urge to rage quit, apply.
    -A basic understanding of the english language is always a plus (we only speak English).
    -Colorful imaginative vocabulary is an even bigger plus. If you have questions, ask.

-------------------------
    CURRENT ROSTER:
    PunjiStick
    Yodels
    Yodles
    MagicMan
    Synchronosiss
    xSyphonx
    Blankz
    Synful
    TrackRodderman
    JayP
    OneGirlOneCup

-------------------------

If you're looking to apply, visit our website at: www.njpapb.com - click "Application", fill it out, and submit it. Finally, continue to hit refresh until you get a response.

I can't stress enough that microphone communication is required. If you're too insecure to log into mumble before you play and actually participate with the community, don't bother joining us. We're not looking for social outcasts.
    Last edited by dmallon589; 04-28-2012 at 03:48 AM.

Lol who is that guy?

No idea man, there's a CHANCE it might be a member of our clan, but I can't disclose that kind of information publicly.
    --- IGN: PunjiStick ---
    - NON-JUDICIAL PUNISHMENT -
    VISIT US AT WWW.FATANDFURIO.US - APPLY TODAY

(Follow me on Twitch.TV: Twitch.TV/PunjiStick)

Now's your chance to be one of the founding members of our GRO community, apply today - www.njpapb.com

Here's our current line up:

PunjiStick
    Yodels
    Yodles
    MagicMan
    Synchronosiss
    xSyphonx
    Blankz
    Synfull
    TrackRodderman
    JayP
    OneGirlOneCup

Apply today www.njpapb.com

We're coming from APB, still pending a domain name change once we come up with something more universal.

What kind of criteria do you guys have for determining who sucks, who's good enough, and who doesn't quite suck but isn't good enough? I've never looked at clans before, and before I even get too obsessed with joining someone, I want to know how good I have to be.

Well, if you've played APB:R, we used to only recruit Gold R100+ people. We're not a bunch of try hard pro players, but we are competitive. We don't like people who ***** to the other team. People who constantly accuse everyone of cheating, whine about camping, gun choice, or things that make us look like a bunch of crying children in-game. Keep frustration to mumble where someone else can just make fun of you for doing bad that round.

Still, we're all still learning this game, so our standard for who sucks is lower than it is in APB. I think we value competency and not being a pain in the *** over your KDR.

Just jump in our mumble and play with us, info is right on the site.
    Last edited by dmallon589; 04-16-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Can you say bump

GOT A PRETTY NEW PICTURE UP

Main post edited.

LOL An APB clan? Which server, cause I was in the top Joker Server Clan. Redemption.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast