Thread: Quick suggestion on missing ADS options that could be easily added. | Forums

Quick suggestion on missing ADS options that could be easily added.

Hello. I just started playing last week, and this is a fantastic game.

Two things I've noticed so far as a beta tester:

You cannot switch to pistol or grenade while ADS. I believe this would be easy to implement and cannot see any reasoning against it.

Also, when you are ADS you cannot change the over-the-shoulder camera. I very much like the body-stance positioning (southpaw/goofy foot, etc.) that goes along with the over-the-shoulder camera toggle, but I would like to take advantage of this when going around corners and not have to unscope to change body position/over-the-shoulder camera. The first-person view would not have to change at all; the camera would just change when you unscope.

In short: Please allow us to switch weapons and over-the-shoulder camera angle while aiming down site.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Krabat_XIII View Post
    Hello. I just started playing last week, and this is a fantastic game.

Two things I've noticed so far as a beta tester:

You cannot switch to pistol or grenade while ADS. I believe this would be easy to implement and cannot see any reasoning against it.

Also, when you are ADS you cannot change the over-the-shoulder camera. I very much like the body-stance positioning (southpaw/goofy foot, etc.) that goes along with the over-the-shoulder camera toggle, but I would like to take advantage of this when going around corners and not have to unscope to change body position/over-the-shoulder camera. The first-person view would not have to change at all; the camera would just change when you unscope.

In short: Please allow us to switch weapons and over-the-shoulder camera angle while aiming down site.

Thanks!
    I agree completely.

+1
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Also, sometimes when you reload it will pop you out of cover. This has gotten me killed many times.

Could reload just always come with a take cover while in cover-mode if not in cover statement?