Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: No free-aiming | Forums

I hope that the bow is free aim. I think it would be good for it to be not free aim during combat, and free aim while hunting, whether it be human or not. And... I guess the same for the other stuff too(guns, any other ranged weapons.), so free aim while not in combat, auto-ish aim while in combat.
    off topic: Wow Lightrey, in the time it took me to get around 8 posts, you got 158... skills

Auto aim fits the combat of the series better. That being said combat is supposed to be a lot different so I can't judge that for AC3, but I can't imagine it being so radically changed that free-aim makes any sense. He's an Assassin and a native, he's been using a bow his entire life and really should be able to aim quick enough to make auto-aim plausible. Giving him free-aim (I'm thinking -> Skyrim type archery) would destroy the consistency of combat, because then his guns would need it too which makes the game a 3PS. I'm seeing the same people saying LOLIDONTWANTFPSWW2 GAME that I see saying GIVE US FREE AIM PLZ0RS. It confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by xx-pyro View Post
    Auto aim fits the combat of the series better. That being said combat is supposed to be a lot different so I can't judge that for AC3, but I can't imagine it being so radically changed that free-aim makes any sense. He's an Assassin and a native, he's been using a bow his entire life and really should be able to aim quick enough to make auto-aim plausible. Giving him free-aim (I'm thinking -> Skyrim type archery) would destroy the consistency of combat, because then his guns would need it too which makes the game a 3PS. I'm seeing the same people saying LOLIDONTWANTFPSWW2 GAME that I see saying GIVE US FREE AIM PLZ0RS. It confuses me.
    I hope this isn't a reply to me...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011