A few ideas:
- Large pile of snow (a lot of the leaked ACIII pictures show that there is snow)
- Water trough (either used by blacksmiths or for animals to drink from)
- Muck Heap (Horse poop, would stink but would probably be common where horses are used)
- Tree Trunks (It seems that ACIII will contain a lot of wild areas such as forests. A possible natural hiding spot could be hollow tree trunks or even hiding against them.
- Dead bodies (Where there is a big collection of dead bodies, such as a cart. He could pretend to be one of the bodies)
A person, always would've loved to assassinate someone while doing a leap of faith. It may not look realistic but it would definitely look awesome.
cart of fur , and the huge pile of snow , sounds amazing
You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.
A cart of Broken Dreams.
Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
...or you're right.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Anyone remember this article.
Scroll down for leap of faith stuffs
'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz
I also like the cotton idea, although I'm not sure how common plantations would have been in that area at the time.