View Poll Results: Would you like a NG+ In ACIII?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd like the option to play the game again, on a harder difficulty.

50 87.72%
  • No, I don't think AC would benefit from this, nor do I like the NG+ feature.

7 12.28%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NG+ | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Heck yeah, I love NG+ it gives the game more replay value and new ways to play through the game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

gogoog +1 NG+
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

288 views and only 30 votes? REALLY?

Ugh.

A thread as to what could replace hay bales has had more views and posts xD
    I just really want to see thin In the game!
    Last edited by UrDeviant1; 04-06-2012 at 11:27 AM.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

Definitely yes. Any game with NG+ automatically becomes twice as enjoyable.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Although I really like new game +. They sometimes ruin the enjoyability of the second playthrough because the game becomes so much easier. You have fully upgraded weapons and armour and your fighting against weaker enemies from early on in the game. Also in the assassin's creed story you get new gadgets and skills, which is most likely going to happen in this game too. If you have new game + then, for example, Connor will get a tomahawk from someone for the first time but you already have one from because of new game +. For me, this would ruin the immersion of the second playthrough. Also Desmond is supposed to be watching the history happen, new game + wouldn't really work.

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony6593 View Post
    Although I really like new game +. They sometimes ruin the enjoyability of the second playthrough because the game becomes so much easier. You have fully upgraded weapons and armour and your fighting against weaker enemies from early on in the game. Also in the assassin's creed story you get new gadgets and skills, which is most likely going to happen in this game too. If you have new game + then, for example, Connor will get a tomahawk from someone for the first time but you already have one from because of new game +. For me, this would ruin the immersion of the second playthrough. Also Desmond is supposed to be watching the history happen, new game + wouldn't really work.
    New Game+ is optional. If it ruins the second playthrough for you then don't do a second playthrough with a New Game+, but with a regular new game.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    New Game+ is optional. If it ruins the second playthrough for you then don't do a second playthrough with a New Game+, but with a regular new game.
    I suppose. Adding new, optional things, isn't a bad thing. As long as they don't have an achievement of something that requires a new game + because I'm a sucker for achievements.

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony6593 View Post
    I suppose. Adding new, optional things, isn't a bad thing. As long as they don't have an achievement of something that requires a new game + because I'm a sucker for achievements.
    As far as I know very few games with a NG+ feature have achievements requiring the player to do a NG+ playthrough, though sometimes it can make it easier.

...or you're right.

Assassins Creed already had some sort of new game+ system, since you could already replay all the missions after you beat the game. Unless they add some kind of harder difficulty, like in Batman AC, I don't really see the point. In any case, I'm all for it, regardless. Though I'd be more exited of a return of the cheat system, if they decide to put that back in.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    This.
    If there's any doubt In your mind about NG+, just remember It Is optional.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast