Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scrap the Taunts and give us Calls | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

I can mute annoying players who blab too much about annoying crap or who think they are tough gangsters or whatever... how do I mute the annoying ten year old teammate who mashes his "follow me!", or "Run", or "Incoming" actions constantly?
    .---- ..--- -..-. ..--- .---- -..-. ..--- ----- .---- ..---
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Limed_- View Post
    Seriously? I was trying as hard as I could to be constructive, because an idea so silly can only be described in three words.
    Wow, if THAT'S the best constructive criticism you can come up with than you must have went through some major brain trauma, or you're like .... 5. If you find an idea silly go away. What's the point of doing things like these unless you are just trying to get people mad?

Of course if you go around trying to get anonymous people mad, that's your problem. But there's other sites for that. So use full words, or don't use any at all.

Then take the b form of the word (which practically every child over the age of 7 uses) off of the censor. It's the most absolutely ridiculous thing to censor I've seen from any website.

Also, I think the four options for the D-Pad should be:

Stay back! (For keeping your teammates from scaring the targets when you're trying to execute a plan)
    You focus on this one. (For coordinating attacks)
    You idiot! (For screwing up and stealing poisons)
    You're correct. (For verifying teammate's locks)

alright... i understand you've been away for a month, but regardless, there's no need to come back and bump your thread just to re-open old wounds. if you got a problem with a post, please report it rather than retaliate... otherwise just ignore the comment and carry on with the conversation being held by those who are serious in the thread.

@ EdgeMaster70000:
    ubi's well aware of the issues involving the censors on the forum... it's sorta... complicated. that's all i can say at this moment. just carry on like you normally would and ignore it. when the problem can be addressed appropriately, you'll know.
    Last edited by dom1999; 05-03-2012 at 07:30 AM.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

I like this idea, and thought it was stupid to introduce taunts at all.

Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!

If there is supposed to be the equivalent of military signals, it would have to be limited to three only (Y but.ton, Up/Left on D-pad and Down/Right on D-pad). The reason why there'd only be three is because the D-pad is used for switching between targets.

Personally, I'd prefer it if they went back to left and right on the D-pad for switching targets and made profile set selection to do with the right control stick, as it's not like you're going to be using it once you've died and need to pick a set.

This way, with the signal idea, you can direct your teammates with a better function overall than the "suck my nuts, I just stunned/killed you" feature they somehow magically believed would be useful when it came round to making ACR's multiplayer.
    Last edited by Serrachio; 05-04-2012 at 08:41 PM.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

or... insted of adding more functions on the ''Y''/''Triangel'' they remove taunt,. So we can PLAY ASSASSINATE LIKE NORMAL

U mad bro?

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

Quote Originally Posted by Serrachio View Post
    U mad bro?
    It's ****ing anoying that i tount instead of realesing my contract

Then don't hit the Y gludiaton! :P

I don't know guys, could you imagine playing a game where no one whined, moaned, or complained? In Assassin's Creed I can't either but in any other game I could see it happening. Taunting lets us channel our negative chi through our controllers and into virtual assassin world, sending a message to any one that sees it and it could mean a variety of things.

Adding calls doesn't mean people would listen to them. I'm still waiting for my squad teamate on Ghost Recon to revive me while I mash the down D-Pad bootyton and my soldier calls out for medical help. *facepalm*

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast