Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft you need to read this!!!! | Forums

Ubisoft you need to read this!!!!

can you please take ghost recon 2 summit strike revamp it in hd graphics and put it in the xbox 360 live arcade or RE-RELEASE it on a disk please!!!! i miss playing the best war game ever made!!!! and if anyone else feels the same way please reply to this thread!
    Last edited by MAULED316316; 04-26-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OFP dragon rising was just about a perfect HD remake of GR2's spirit for me, as a OFP game it was limited, as a GR game it was perfect. All of what you could do was available in OFP DR's system the same way GR2 played, just with less emphasis on urban campaign.

Too bad codemasters f***ed with the formula and ruined OFP.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

the best of the best

Quote Originally Posted by MAULED316316 View Post
    can you please take ghost recon 2 summit strike revamp it in hd graphics and put it in the xbox 360 live arcade please!!!! i miss playing the best war game ever made!!!! and if anyone else feels the same way please reply to this thread!

i remember when ghost first droped for xbox live. the way the game played and the fun i had. its a shame that its not on the newer consoles. this was by far the best game ubi has ever put out the sound of it alone you didnt need turtle beaches or anything of the sort. yes there was glitches that could deffinately be fixed. it doesnt need much work to topple COD just needs a graffics up grade. the game is missed buy everyone, that ever played it. this goes for ghost recon iland thunder summit strike and ghost recon 2. what is so hard about revamping the best ghost game ever made advance warfighters were good but those big maps in the original were awsome. the gun play and bullet accuracy were the key. the fact that you could sneak up behind someone and whisper to there ears surprise your dead, that was awsome too.ubi soft has made some great games, and i love playing them. but i dont stay up all night every night like that for any of the new games. i broke a record with a friend 7 days no sleep. that was by far the best game ever for xbox it wasnt arcadey like modern warfare it was as real as it gets. please revamp this game

i too would like to see the old xbox ghostrecon games in hd and revamped but not on xbox live to download but on disc. it is not that i am against dlc but it takes up room and the harddrive gets full after time my eldest son plays my games and i play some of his with dlc you can not do this from one xbox 360 to another

Revamp it in HD and Re-Release on a disk I like the sound of that even better. I'm down with that i wish they would Re-Release gr2-summit strike. It was a classic and it NEEDS! to be Re-Released in HD come on Ubisoft give the people what they want hmmm!

I would buy GR and GRIT in a hearbeat, even the old graphics but on Xbox Live. Just upgrad the graphics and it would be a great game.

Knowing there is no longer any X-box Live! support, is Summit Strike worth the purchase, now? I only ask because it's the only Ghost Recon title that I never had the opportunity to play (was deprived an X-box from 2003-2006). I've seen plenty of near mint copies available online. Sounds like a great game to play & add to the GR collection before the Future Soldier release.

I agree, except you gotta make it for pc. Because ghost recon 2 never existed on pc :[

yes! even with the old graphics. but with online multiplayer. i would pay 1200 ms points for that

sure! i enjoyed the campaign, so for that price i can recommend it. but IMO it really shines in multi-player.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannibal_III View Post
    Knowing there is no longer any X-box Live! support, is Summit Strike worth the purchase, now? I only ask because it's the only Ghost Recon title that I never had the opportunity to play (was deprived an X-box from 2003-2006). I've seen plenty of near mint copies available online. Sounds like a great game to play & add to the GR collection before the Future Soldier release.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast