Thread: What Is The Good Health Exercise Routine | Forums

What Is The Good Health Exercise Routine

i need basically a fitness program for beginners. i want to tone my body. i’ve heard that a good exercise is one where you hold out your arms and move them in circles. that kind of thing. i just need something laid out for me to follow and i’ll do it. i just don’t know what to do or where to begin?

While searching net i got these this from a health resource site. But don’t know are they really good?

A good fitness program consists of the followings:

1. Cardio exercise – choose a cardio (running, swimming, walking, biking, jumping rope…….etc) you enjoy doing and do it 3-4 times per week, for 20-30 mins each. The cardio burns off body fat, strengthens your heart to keep it in good shape. It also expands your lung capacity so you’re able to take in more oxygen into your body

2. Toning exercise/strength training – it helps you build muscles and burns off body fat even more efficiently since muscles are metabolically active, so they burn more fat. Do 3-4 times per week, for 10-20 mins each

3. Stretching – it helps to increase your flexibility and maintains your muscles in nimble and flexible state so that you move efficiently and you’ve lower risk of injuries. Stretch for 3 times per week for about 10-15 mins each
    Last edited by Tully__; 10-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm no expert but I would agree with the information you posted. As far as I know none of us here are fitness experts. But a good balance of cardio, toning and stretches is generally thought to be a good exercise program. YSFE 2012 offers exercises in these areas, though the stretches are DLC that must be purchased from the Marketplace.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Palsoma76, Basically, it's true what you read. A good fitness program should be versatile, but above all it should be fun. Because "fun" is a very subjective term, it is difficult to recommend another person a specific fitness program. That, unfortunately, you have to find out for yourself.

If you already prefer a particular sport, eg running, skating, cycling or swimming, then begin with it. I have personally resumed cycling last summer. At first I hated it. But after a while I began to like it and to enjoy physical activity. Then I started looking for an alternative for the fall and winter. That's why I bought the original "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved" in September 2011.
    The beginnings were difficult. But I felt that I had made ​​the right choice and stayed motivated. Now I'm playing the successor "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012" since mid-November 2011 almost every day and up to 3 times a day with pretty good success.

There are certainly good reasons why you are interested in fitness. If you are completely untrained, it is initially quite unimportant whether you want to tone your figure, or whether you want to lose weight or build strength. Much more important is that you actually begin to move and to strain yourself. This is the first and most important step. The road to better fitness is not easy. Body and soul must learn to adjust to the extra effort and stress. For a positive result, they need sufficient rewards and successes.

The best reward is self-affirmation. Set yourself (fitness) goals and reach them. That's all. Interactive movement games such as "Your Shape fitness Evolved" can help you to orient yourself and to define your goals. They can also assist you with their reward systems (calorie consumption, scoring, analysis perfection) and they can help you to stay motivated.

Simple exercises such as you describe above are included in both versions of YSFE.

Good luck and success and Happy Easter
    - Burkhard

Quote Originally Posted by palsoma76 View Post
    i need basically a fitness program for beginners. i want to tone my body. i’ve heard that a good exercise is one where you hold out your arms and move them in circles. that kind of thing. i just need something laid out for me to follow and i’ll do it. i just don’t know what to do or where to begin?

While searching net i got these this from a health resource site. But don’t know are they really good?

A good fitness program consists of the followings:

1. Cardio exercise – choose a cardio (running, swimming, walking, biking, jumping rope…….etc) you enjoy doing and do it 3-4 times per week, for 20-30 mins each. The cardio burns off body fat, strengthens your heart to keep it in good shape. It also expands your lung capacity so you’re able to take in more oxygen into your body

2. Toning exercise/strength training – it helps you build muscles and burns off body fat even more efficiently since muscles are metabolically active, so they burn more fat. Do 3-4 times per week, for 10-20 mins each

3. Stretching – it helps to increase your flexibility and maintains your muscles in nimble and flexible state so that you move efficiently and you’ve lower risk of injuries. Stretch for 3 times per week for about 10-15 mins each
    Hi Palsoma76,

You will notice the game is designed to do all those acitivities inside. There are many ways you can go about your workouts but it all depends on your specific goal. You will notice the workouts are done in intervals, so you will have a high interval for a few routines and then low interval. We do this so your heart rate is always shooting up and resting and you burn more calories and build your endurance. With interval training you can burn more calories in 20 minutes then you would in a stable 1hr workout.

We would suggest doing a warmup (wallbreaker, hu-la-la, or hurricane, etc.) then going into a workout or class (arms, back, abs, boot-camp, cardio boxing, etc.) and if you want for stretching you can do Yoga or get the DLC 'Cool Down Package - Your Shape™ Fitness Evolved 2012'. You could do a program like this 2-3 times a week and if you want on your off days you can do cardio. We suggest that every 2 weeks you change your routine or program (ex. you do are doing Abs Shape and Burn E switch to Abs Shape and Burn F 2 weeks later).

We are creating and posting programs on our Facebook Fanpage that might worth a while for you to take a look at. If you need anything let us know .

UbiParvez
    Last edited by Tully__; 10-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.