Thread: game wont open | Forums

game wont open

right, so i go onto the launcher (i've already downloaded all the stuff)and let the bar at the bottom fill up (it filled up) and then tryed to entr the game what happens, the logo comes up and says"error pleese update directx" so i did then tryed again, nothing. i posted another message like this asking the same thing. i got a message saying do the appearence and personalization thing and did that. it still doesnt work and the server is allways offline for me.(before you ask yes i have a beta key and have redeemed it) please help. if this makes it easier ive got windows seven and an intel 946GZ express chipset family thing . if anyone has any help please reply
    Last edited by Flackonator1; 04-05-2012 at 02:15 PM.

A friend had the same problem he fixed it by installing latest directx AND by running the DXRedist in the pdc-live folder.

I just had a look at the intel 946GZ express chipset and its far worse than the GPU in my 7 year old laptop. Just to put things into perspective my graphics card in my laptop can't even play GRAW 2, good job a have a GTX 460 now.

Buy a graphics card*

Quote Originally Posted by Flackonator1 View Post
    right, so i go onto the launcher (i've already downloaded all the stuff)and let the bar at the bottom fill up (it filled up) and then tryed to entr the game what happens, the logo comes up and says"error pleese update directx" so i did then tryed again, nothing. i posted another message like this asking the same thing. i got a message saying do the appearence and personalization thing and did that. it still doesnt work and the server is allways offline for me.(before you ask yes i have a beta key and have redeemed it) please help. if this makes it easier ive got windows seven and an intel 946GZ express chipset family thing . if anyone has any help please reply
    Use Speccy to get more information about your system if you don't know what's inside.
    Check if the executable is allowed to pass through the firewall.