List of possible improvements
Hey everyone, I started playing GR:O a while back and am loving the game atm. It is a massive break from the fast paced shootem ups out there.
I decided to list all the fixes I think would make the game much better.
I realise this is a beta and im simply doing my part to help.
- Launcher links open in Internet Explorer not your default browser
- No internet settings (for proxies etc)
- No pause ****on (to prevent rescanning every time on restart)
- No torrent/direct download available.*
- Advanced Video Settings**
- Limit class selection (1:1:1 or otherwise)
- Allow friends to join current lobby
- ****on to expand inventory (to cover your character)
- Allow friends to join current game
- Ability to switch classes in-game (in the respawn menu)
- You can currently be shot from behind cover (not sure if its a bug/glitch/hack)
- Allow switching weapons in-game
- Allow switching weapon parts in-game
- Melee does not always connect, an almost always fails to connect on couching or prone targets
*Many universities block certain ports that prevent the launcher from connecting.
Note, once the launcher finishes the download, I was able to use the uni internet to play freely.
On asking customer support they replied with " if your connection is shared it will be too slow to play anyway"
Which wasn't much help and I found very rude.
**This must be added. A simple low-med-high slider just isn't good enough, regardless of the game.
More suggestions to add to the list would be great
If Ubisoft does fix even a couple, or most of these things, the game would be much better for it.
Cya in GR:O
Last edited by ND1Razor; 04-05-2012 at 05:17 PM.