Thread: will there be another splinter cell | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

will there be another splinter cell

ok not sure if any1 knows but will there be another splintercell, i loved convictions best 1 yet just like some1 to reply and tell me if and when :P
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Please keep an eye on the forums for announcements.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

i would like to know if the new game is been developed with the unreal engine 2 or 3, if memory serves correct conviction was made with unreal engine 2 and pushed it to its limits. but unreal's engine 3 was out a while before the game, but most likely not before the game development started.

i have been a big fan of splinter cell from the first one, double agent was the only let down in my opinion. but one thing that has always irritated me about the games was the lack of consistency with the possible moves, like the corner jumping. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gangsterboss View Post
    i would like to know if the new game is been developed with the unreal engine 2 or 3, if memory serves correct conviction was made with unreal engine 2 and pushed it to its limits. but unreal's engine 3 was out a while before the game, but most likely not before the game development started.

i have been a big fan of splinter cell from the first one, double agent was the only let down in my opinion. but one thing that has always irritated me about the games was the lack of consistency with the possible moves, like the corner jumping. etc.
    id love to see another splinter cell! bring it on ubi!!! have some vs mp though this time! none of this co-op stuff!

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

i actually liked the coop section of the game. the only down side was trying to communicate to the other player what you wanted them to do