Thread: Regular and Deluxe edition question | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Regular and Deluxe edition question

I have 2 questions:

First, I'd like to know if you can convert a regular edition of Heroes VI to the Deluxe edition or you have to buy the whole game again? (Which is not worth it for 4 char, 2 weapons and 1 map...)

Second, I have the regular edition and my friend got the Deluxe edition. When we try to have a match against eachothers, the one that goes into the created game get a message saying the version is different. He (or I if I'm the one to join) press OK and then we can start the game like normal. Except, after around 2 mins of game, the one that joined get a error message with Visual C++ in the title saying the game visual card couldn't take it or something like that. (Can't write it word for word...) Is there a way to avoid this???

Thanks in advance,
    Ephreim1
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I would like to know same thing - is there a way to upgrade from standard to deluxe edition.
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. – Robert Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by Ephreim1 View Post
    I have 2 questions:

Second, I have the regular edition and my friend got the Deluxe edition. When we try to have a match against eachothers, the one that goes into the created game get a message saying the version is different. Thanks in advance,
    Ephreim1
    This means you have a different version number/patch of the game!! This has nothing to do with Deluxe/Non-Deluxe.
    Please update both your game and tell your friend to also update, to 1.2.1, and multi-player should then work fine!

I'd still like to know if there's a way to convert a regular edition to a deluxe one, please!