Thread: Evil Corp Gaming Ghost Recon Clan! | Forums

Evil Corp Gaming Ghost Recon Clan!

Hey everyone,
    So I know the game hasn't come out yet, but the beta is launching in a little more than a week. I am a part of Evil Corp Gaming, a gaming Clan/Community that is composed of competitive players as well as casual players. In ECG you will be introduced to other players with the same favorite games, and will play with them and can also talk with them on the fully functional website. Evil Corp Gaming has recognized that Ghost Recon looks like it has the potential to be an amazing competitive and casual game. ECG is looking to start a Ghost Recon Division, and will do so once we have a a decent number of players who display interest. You can let us know that you are interested by replying to this thread, or by going to our website:

http://www.evilcorpgaming.com/forums...uportal&code=8

The way most of our divisions (sections of players who play the same game) work is that players will all get to know each other and become friendly. But there will also be smaller sections within the division dedicated to the more competitive players while another section is dedicated to the more recreational players. So whether you want to play GB/MLG or just play co-op/campaign with friends, you will definitely find a place within Evil Corp Gaming.

So if you're interested, let us know. We will get all your information and can even start to get you into the community before the beta even starts, just by playing with you on other games (we have people playing almost every game out there.) Once the beta launches, we will all start playing together and start getting a sense of where everyone fits within the community. And then of course once the full game drops, we will really start to get the ball rolling.

Thanks!
    -Slem
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not to be that guy, but in the ghost recon forum hub there is a clan recruitment area. You will most likely find more people there.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

oh no worries, thanks for being that guy, I wouldn't have known about that forum otherwise.

Your a little too polite to be heading up an "Evil Corporation", can we have a little more unecessarily placed mad laughter ala "MWAHHAH HAHAH HAHA" inbetween sentences and only then will I consider looking at your website.

*strokes mustache*

Indeed...

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Haha

Well I'm not the leader, more like a low ranked henchman. So i think the evil laugh is reserved only for the higher ups. I've gotta be the quiet guy on the side