Thread: Black screen issue | Forums

Black screen issue

every time start the launcher a black screen appears after the loading screen. i have everything installed that is needed to play ghost recon. but it is still not working. There is not even any sound.

make sure u have netframe works 3.51,,,,,and if u have 2 graphics cards,disable 1.
    AMD FX6100@4.2,,MSI 890,,8gigs Gskill,,,2 6870's,,,2 crucial m4 64gigs in Raid0

Hi Wipeout,

If you could send in a support ticket at http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/ including your DxDiag, we might be able to help you. If you are unsure how to retrieve this information please follow the instructions below:

1. From Windows, click Start->Run

2. In the Open: box, Type DXDIAG
    3. Click the save ****on to save the file as a text file in your Desktop.
    4. Click the back ****on in this browser and attach the file at the bottom of the page.

I've attempted to resolve this issue as well. With no luck. I sent in a ticket however the socket on the server timed out before submission. MY ADVICE: Use windowed mode. I have 2 ATI 6970's that are crossfired and the game runs fine in windowed mode, however I get a black screen when loading full screen. To change this after you can't get into the game anymore, go to your program files, Ubisoft->GRO->under GRAPHIC SETTINGS, change windowed mode=0 to 1 and save the file. Restart and enjoy, until they fix it so you can play in full screen.

Hey huey,

Crossfire is currently not supported in GRO, so the only way to run it is to play in Windowed or disable Crossfire.

Yea, UbiSusie I'm getting it as well. I launch with the launcher and then I get a black screen, sound is going on in the background, but nothing on the screen but blackness, along with the Ghost Recon Online logo.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper425 View Post
    Yea, UbiSusie I'm getting it as well. I launch with the launcher and then I get a black screen, sound is going on in the background, but nothing on the screen but blackness, along with the Ghost Recon Online logo.
    Sniper have you sent in a support ticket? If not, please do so we can hopefully help you get this resolved and get you in game. Please send in a DxDiag with your ticket. If you are unsure how to retrieve this information please follow the instructions below:

1. From Windows, click Start->Run

2. In the Open: box, Type DXDIAG
    3. Click the save ****on to save the file as a text file in your Desktop.
    4. Click the back ****on in this browser and attach the file at the bottom of the page.

submitted my ticket along with my dxdiag. hope this issue gets solved soon