Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm still having fun playing ACR, and this is the mode I've been playing lately... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by StopTheMadness View Post
    I've started playing manhunt a bit lately and I'm doing pretty decent. The offensive round can be a pain sometimes when you play with randoms though.
    Good point. You can almost never lock or a random comes flying in to get the kill. You basically have to be a ****** on offense to get a good score with randoms, or miraculously find good randoms.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

On Manhunt, yes, the offensive round has been give me the most fits as how to score well.

Quote Originally Posted by travilanche View Post
    Yeah, AA is intense. I love it. I still haven't figured out a loadout that I like for it.
    Depends if you are defending the base or capturing the artifact. I think you have to pick one or the other. Personally, I just like to try and score artifacts and I'm not going for most points, but most scores. I'm running RR Disguise+Teleport with Boost Cooldowns and Hot Pursuit and like it a lot. Disguise for getting to the Artifact and Teleport for getting away.

If I was defending, I'd probably use Knives + Smoke.... but a lot of people use Tripwire bomb and that is helpful too.

Yeah going for the most points in a mode like AA or Chest Capture is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. Those kinds of people need to go and sit in a hole. (Lol's at stunlockers in AA as they watch me run past them with their artifact)

Defending can be equally as fun as offensing, especially with those awesome chases.

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseLitesaber View Post
    Good point. You can almost never lock or a random comes flying in to get the kill. You basically have to be a ****** on offense to get a good score with randoms, or miraculously find good randoms.
    I only ever play MH with randoms. Sometimes me (prestige 4) and random levels all below 50, and sometimes we are all prestige levels. Even with the all prestige games there can be wild players who are overly eager and run into action head first.

Best advice, patience. When you've got teammates who have no problem making a fool of themselves, stay behind a bit, walk in nice and slow building up your incognito and watch your teammates get smoked, stunned and whatnot. Thats when you slip in and stab the running target who is looking to flee the scene, and maybe kill his other friend too... perhaps even scoring a hero-like revive treat as well while you're at it.

Dont get me wrong, there will be times too that your teammates reckless actions will cause you to get stunned in the frenzied melee as well. But in the end, patience will trump. Also use rooftops to your advantage. Maybe pickup an assist bonus for your goof ball mate, then dive in and puncture a skull.

And if you find yourself playing a skilled defensive team who are coordinated, you may want to consider changing up your ability set. Get TV out 'cause you'll see them coming at you no problem. Another reason not to use TV is because your idiot reckless teammate will draw them out no problems. Skilled defensive teams dont care if you see them coming because they play the aggressive-defence strategy. Some use knives to combat against this, others smokes and mute, and some stay on the walls and roofs. Play with it to find what works for you.
    .---- ..--- -..-. ..--- .---- -..-. ..--- ----- .---- ..---

About 1/4 of my matches have been Manhunt (around 230 atm I believe). So I've learned how to deal with most situations thrown at me now. And I have no problem with scoring or getting my kills. I'm talking about when you get a giant noob lobby when your targets suck so bad that they can't even stun your rushing teammates, and it leads to them taking your kill. So basically, patience doesn't work in that case, and you end up staring at ground finish prompts all the time. But if my teammates are getting decent kills (300+ points) I won't mind. I realize I hog kills when I'm with randoms, so I can understand if they get frustrated and rush.

I'd actually rather have a better group against me defensively. Usually does (as you said) lead to a couple good kills and that revive towards your varieties. But its never fun to have the kill you need to streak stolen with like 5 seconds left. It's that kinda thing that really throws me off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123