Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Alive crashing the PS3 from load screen | Forums

I Am Alive crashing the PS3 from load screen

Evening all,

I downloaded I Am Alive this afternoon and played on it for around 20 minutes at 5.30pm tonight with no problems..........

But now when I try and play it crashes before the game loads with a battery symbol flashing in the top left corner of screen.....Therefore I have to reset the PS3

Its a real shame as I have been looking forward to playing this game for ages

BTW one of my friends on PSN has encountered the same problem aswell whilst trying to play it.

Has anyone else had the same problem please and are there any suggestions to rectify it

Cheers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having the same problem.... Downloaded 10 min ago and trying to play it now.... Flashing battery is all that I am seeing....

Same thing's happening to me. I've downloaded it twice now, and it still isn't working.

Apparently, if you download the demo, it's fine, but, if you bought it, it's broken.

What kinda **** is that!?

Quote Originally Posted by Xer0Signal View Post
    Same thing's happening to me. I've downloaded it twice now, and it still isn't working.

Apparently, if you download the demo, it's fine, but, if you bought it, it's broken.

What kinda **** is that!?
    Not, ist not. I downloaded the demo, and after that battery icon, the screen turns all black, and doesnt enter the game.

To be honest, iam afraid if this could broke my PS3.

I´ll try one more time, than wont buy the game, nor dowload the demo anymore!
    Its already 10 min in loading screen.

I Am Alive is dead for me.

I wont buy this game anymore no!
    After try the second time to load the demo, my console froze again, i have to restart up, and then started the restauration system (never happened this before). Saying that, that method is dangerous for the PS3.
    I was afraid...truly afraid. So no, i like Ubisoft, but i´ll pass this game. Even having my money saved for the game in a month.

I´ll spend that 15 USD in some other things now.

Thank godness i´ve downloaded the demo first! Cause my intention was to buy first.

Hi guys, if you are having tehnical problems please contact support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

i have had the same problem yesterday. i tried three times in a row , everytime it crashed and i had to scan my harddisk afterwards. on the fourth go it worked...
    checked the gamespot forums this morning and it seems there are a lot more people who have this problem. It was suggested that it has to do with downloads you are having active at the same time you are trying to access the game. Just got home, tried playing...it crashed...i rebooted, switched the downloads off and it works now...

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Madangry's Avatar
    There may have been some corruption with the download. I would try deleteing the download and reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Madangry View Post
    There may have been some corruption with the download. I would try deleteing the download and reinstalling.
    are you kidding me? i tried it a lot of times but its always crash my brand new PS3 on loadscreen... something needs to be done... quickly!

Iwould have to agree. This has to be the game. Because it's not just the PS3 version either. The 360 version has the same problems.

I'm just glad I got it for free with Plus.

PSN: ShadowSaboteur
    Last edited by Brownsnakeeyes; 04-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast