Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JSF doesn't camp | Forums

JSF doesn't camp

Let one thing be clear that JSF doesn't camp and it onli seems that way because that is there are stages to battle with the JSF strategy. No smart JSF player pushes defcon an gives the opponent the ability to crash uplinks with out gabbing enough uplinks the maintain the victory timer even after the uplink is crashed. For example, say a russian was fighting a JSF in Dukovany. First the JSF player will execute the meet me half way strategy, wich is to secure the uplinks closets to his diployment zone and fight his way to the middle defcon uplink. after the initial conflict and the JSF player manges to fortify a position around the defcon uplink he will not secure defcon because he knows it will bring him no closer to victory after his opponent crashes his onli uplink and serves him a fat fuel air missile to the chest. then comes the long part that most JSF haters (TFA) find so annoying. The defcon prep stage were JSF gradually work our infantry into position to secure all the uplinks neccasary for victory timer. Many JSF hater at this stage get pissed off an start killin' in clean games or dashing because the BLOS cannons splashing in their faces every 90 seconds. they say that the defcon prep stage is camping but if they would look a little closer they would notice that our infantry is on the move for the victory uplink an that the more they resist the infantry the longer the defcon prep stage (camping) will take. On a map like Dukovany once the 3rd uplink is secure it is automatically victory but say if there were another uplink the JSF player will not pursue it because he has all the uplinks he needs to maintain vitory clock. maintaining victory clock is the onli time a JSF player will or is allowed to camp or boost foreal. being that he has complete control of the combat situation it is not really boosting because the opponent he is fighting is accually giving his all to win. and besides, most of those TFA punks deserved to get camped on to boost JSF units cus their all trash. not one has beaten me yet so they try to make the defcon prep stage seem like camping or boosting cus they know that BLOS bullying them in the defcon prep stage is as close as skittle gets to boosting
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

COMPLEAT AND UTTER CRAP. camping is for jsf pussys who cant play any other way. it can be done against euro with sgb too. so if u think your a good player then play , dont camp with artys , cv, blos eng. its a ***** way to fight and most who do end up dashing . only a ***** would even condone camping . grow up and move on .
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    COMPLEAT AND UTTER CRAP. camping is for jsf pussys who cant play any other way. it can be done against euro with sgb too. so if u think your a good player then play , dont camp with artys , cv, blos eng. its a ***** way to fight and most who do end up dashing . only a ***** would even condone camping . grow up and move on .
    of course the T1 troll will b the first to reply...and your lookin' at it all wrong T1, camping is acually a disrespectful way or taunting the opponent subliminally sayin to his opponent "hey opponent, kicking your a** was so easy and fun im not even gonna secure my victory uplinks, instead im jus gonna BLOS bully you to boost my units while you desperately fight your heart out trying to take back control of the combat situation which i am so confident you will not that i am willing to risk this mission on it"...moral of the story is if you ever got camped on then you were getting your *** kicked because wen a player is winning is the ONLY TIME they can camp...it is ***** in no way but acually a way of disrespecting an annoying the ooponent...***** camping is like if you play regan an onli secure the two uplinks closes to you with out trying to grab victory uplinks, thats what killatwon an ny1177 do...thats ***** camping...but if the player completes his defcon prep stage properly by surrounding and fortifying his victory uplinks he has two options...option one he can secure victory timer spread his units out in preperation for a WMD...or options two....he can treat the conquest mission like an assault mission an jus toy (camp) wit his opponent till he begins to run low on reserves an the situation automatically goes to defcon cus one side is loosing...option two is what good players choose when they meet noobs that they know cant beat them...like me when i see TFA 1 on 1 lol so FYI T1 i dont condone ***** camping i onli condone completing the defcon prep stage an the selection of option two!!
    Last edited by skittlenlolipop; 04-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.

if u camp against experienced players u will loss, to all unexperianced players . FORCE DEFCON . and deepstrike. then rush and watch them move their caravan lol.

LOL i find it funny that eagle talkn hella **** about my clan when im gone lol. im undefeated vrs you in 2v2. As for 1v1 well u were too puzzy to play me or gunplay. The excuse was "ohh i had somtin to do like stare at men as the walk past the window". How pitiful, still the same old lil skittles!!
    Looking for charity? Dat dog dont hunt, dont come in da woods wit it.

LOL ur making fun of my age? it means nothing besides the fact that you are going to die of natural causes before me. Last of the original 4 who sat in the chatroom and created the clan, so yeah it is my clan now. 1/4 founder, not servant, get it right

Quote Originally Posted by L0nG_RaNGeD_TFA View Post
    LOL i find it funny that eagle talkn hella **** about my clan when im gone lol. im undefeated vrs you in 2v2. As for 1v1 well u were too puzzy to play me or gunplay. The excuse was "ohh i had somtin to do like stare at men as the walk past the window". How pitiful, still the same old lil skittles!!

there was never a time you or gunplay agreed to a time to meet a fight me and u guys acually showed up...after gunplay pu**ied out the first time he tried to come back posting a time for me to meet him but i never even got to log on a see the time he posted...he must have done that thinking im a forum troll like T1, seeing and replying to evey post on this forum the moment it goes up but unlike u clowns i have things to do...like i said there was never a time u guys were suposed to fight me an i didnt show up...i showed up guns ****ed locked ready to rock with all my units 3 stripe and up ready to pound gunplay into the ground like i did the rest of TFA an he never showed up...i was never in a position to even give an excuse to you rats because i showed up an u clowns didnt....

shut up skittles the adults are talking here. go and see if your plums have droped yet lol.

A bullet in the chest is possible for anyone but like i stated, im talkin about natural causes primarily old age. So if you want to laugh at me for having probably 15 more long years after you die, go right on ahead, doesnt hurt me a bit. And recycling? More like recruiting and rebuilding, but recycling? no i leave dat for the environmentalists. Ur most likely just hurt that you were never apart of the best clan to hit Endwar ps3. U were a bazooka LOL. We scared most of you away DAYS after we went into action. Pathetic clan for pathetic players.

Even better, u were the leader of the worst clan, that really makes you look good lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast