Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Announces Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Commander | Forums

Ubisoft Announces Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Commander

Ghost Recon Commander forums here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...econ-Commander

Today, Ubisoft® announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Commander, a fast-paced tactical combat game, is currently in development for Facebook and is scheduled to be available this spring.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander is being developed by Loot Drop, co-founded by famed, award-winning game designers and developers John Romero and Brenda Garno Brathwaite. Brathwaite, who also serves as the game’s lead designer, has created a Facebook game with high production values and deep gameplay that hard-core gamers have come to expect from console games. While the Ghost Recon franchise is rooted in hard-core gaming, Ghost Recon Commander will be approachable and fun for all types of Facebook gamers, including both hardcore and social game players. Loot Drop is also developing the game for mobile platforms.

In Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander, players will be able to develop their own “Ghost,” an elite Special Forces operator utilizing stealth, firepower and exciting near-future technology to take command of the battlefield against impossible odds. Following Ubisoft’s companion gaming strategy, players are encouraged to play the game before jumping into Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™, which will be available on consoles May 25th and Ghost Recon Online, available later this year on PC. By playing Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander, players will be able to unlock exclusive items and bonuses giving them a head start when playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Ghost Recon Online.

Other features in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander include:
    • Gamer on the Go: Players have the ability to pick up where they left off in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander; it doesn’t matter if they’ve been away from the game for a day or for an hour, time is not a constraint.
    • Customization: Ghosts can be upgraded and customized with state-of-the-art weaponry, armor and near-future gadgets.
    • Asynchronous Co-op: Players will be able to have friends join them on missions or offer themselves up as a mercenary for hire.

For more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Commander, please visit: Facebook.com/GhostReconCommander
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 06-14-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Its nice your still working on the Ghost Recon game series . But as an fan of the proper old style GR1 game. I would rather see a new proper Ghost Recon game then a top down 2 game plasted on facebook . Please just called it Recon Commander instead , drop the Ghost Recon name. Ghost Recon should have proper 3D side of it.

Best of luck with the Ubisoft Recon Commander game on facebook. Would like to see it working on Linux , Mac and Windows aswell. Since it seems to be a web app.

im excited bout this! will u be able to unlock anything in ghost recon online or future soldier by playing this?

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

I played all facebook games.. when will be this game released

Quote Originally Posted by skywarp00 View Post
    im excited bout this! will u be able to unlock anything in ghost recon online or future soldier by playing this?
    Players will be able to unlock exclusive items and bonuses giving them a head start when playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Ghost Recon Online.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

oh my gosh!!! awesome thanks mush!!! when can i get on this?

What about gamers that don't have Facebook or don't want Facebook??

Quote Originally Posted by skywarp00 View Post
    oh my gosh!!! awesome thanks mush!!! when can i get on this?
    Please keep an eye here https://www.facebook.com/ghostreconcommander make sure you 'like' the page
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

any chance to beta test this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Players will be able to unlock exclusive items and bonuses giving them a head start when playing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Ghost Recon Online.
    god it gets worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast