Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting kicked a lot... | Forums

Getting kicked a lot...

Is it just me or are all the PC players a bunch of whiny *****es that won't play against lower levels? I'm like level 30 something and get kicked by level 100's a lot.

Now, here's the catch. I'm better than the vast majority of them which is why it annoys me. I've played on Xbox for something in the range of 600-1000 hours, I win something like 95% of my games on Xbox and have lost all but one game on PC which to be completely honest is down to the difference of controls. At least one thing about it is funny to me, they believe that because it says I'm a low level that I must be a bad player, when in reality I'm not, and the game is centred around deception and NOT believing what you see. I don't know, you may not like irony but I do.
    Is there any PC player out there that still plays and doesn't kick, who they believe to be newcomers?

Rant ended.

On another note, I'm going to be randomly uploading Youtube videos of RUSE and some other games, for your scrutiny. Just seach for my username, "Stewey Lemieux", followed by "Youtube" if you have a burning desire to watch boring Youtube videos.

kthxbai
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ain't you the ****y guy from the console forums? intresting. come play some games of wargames EE.

edit
    just checked one of your youtube movies, and to be honest, your a noob.
    static USA? haha, tells enough about you. try-hard.

so many rookie mistakes, starting with 4 depots on that map against italian? you woulden't have lasted 3-4 mins against any competent player.
    infact, USA is pretty much the best nation to fight italians with. and you still woulden't last.
    Last edited by robbinx730; 04-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    -----------------------------------

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by robbinx730 View Post
    Ain't you the ****y guy from the console forums? intresting. come play some games of wargames EE.

edit
    just checked one of your youtube movies, and to be honest, your a noob.
    static USA? haha, tells enough about you. try-hard.

so many rookie mistakes, starting with 4 depots on that map against italian? you woulden't have lasted 3-4 mins against any competent player.
    infact, USA is pretty much the best nation to fight italians with. and you still woulden't last.
    lol You're a ****. To begin with, I never said I was the best player on the planet, I'm sure there are better players than me on PC. On any of my Youtube videos I wasn't recording to showcase dominance over another player, I was playing it and recording it for fun.

Secondly, building 4 depots on that map isn't a mistake considering you can reap the rewards of extra depots quicker than he can rush a force down and with that USA build all I would have needed would be an AT Base to stop an Italian rush, I already had a barracks so I would use delaying forces from the barracks and upgrade infantry while building some AT and voila! Iti rush rendered futile.

...and to be completely honest I never played 1 v 1's much and have maybe played a total of 150 1 v 1 games and won 99% of them (On both console and PC). I have always played 2 v 2 and on console I am one of the best air players (Don't murder me for saying that, it's not in a ****y way).

... and before you start talking **** try and actually show that you even slightly grasp the English language. I could have mistaken you for a four year old. Also, read the **** post before you shoot your mouth aswell, it wasn't saying "Haha I'm the best, no one can beat me." was it? It was merely asking if there were any PC players that still play (On a regular basis) that DO NOT KICK LOWER LEVELS.

**** sake, I take you are American.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewey-Lemieux View Post
    lol You're a ****. To begin with, I never said I was the best player on the planet, I'm sure there are better players than me on PC. On any of my Youtube videos I wasn't recording to showcase dominance over another player, I was playing it and recording it for fun.
    You did however said you were the best on the consoles.

Secondly, building 4 depots on that map isn't a mistake considering you can reap the rewards of extra depots quicker than he can rush a force down and with that USA build all I would have needed would be an AT Base to stop an Italian rush, I already had a barracks so I would use delaying forces from the barracks and upgrade infantry while building some AT and voila! Iti rush rendered futile.
    Anybody skilled will tell you otherwise, like i said you woulden't last 4 mins against any competent player with that strategy.

...and to be completely honest I never played 1 v 1's much and have maybe played a total of 150 1 v 1 games and won 99% of them (On both console and PC). I have always played 2 v 2 and on console I am one of the best air players (Don't murder me for saying that, it's not in a ****y way).
    150 1vs1? hell! i haven't even played that much 1vs1's i believe ( perhaps i did, but not many more) and i STILL totally kick your ***.

... and before you start talking **** try and actually show that you even slightly grasp the English language. I could have mistaken you for a four year old.
    Not all of us have english at there native langauge, or excell at it. however, i excell in RUSE, you know the thing your trying to excell in.

Also, read the **** post before you shoot your mouth aswell, it wasn't saying "Haha I'm the best, no one can beat me." was it? It was merely asking if there were any PC players that still play (On a regular basis) that DO NOT KICK LOWER LEVELS.
    I do whatever i want, atleast is don't swear so much..
    You come in here, insulting people, while your own reputation is questionable.
    Seems like you get mad very easely, i care, because i enjoy it.

**** sake, I take you are American.
    Hahaha no, like i said english is not my native language.

Anyway play a game against deagle, he will show you were your spot is. it's probably pretty damm low for somebody with so many hours playd.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. - Sun Tzu

I never once said I was best on console. You fail to use perspective, in the game you seen on Youtube I wasn't playing someone I knew was a good player so I played the game for fun, not to utterly destroy him. You are a complete moron if you believe you would beat someone without ever playing them, how about we have a 2 v 2? Me and my partner versus you and your partner? Given that both of us obviously play 2 v 2 more. You excel at RUSE? Not what someone I talked to thinks. You are, and I quote, "alright", I have met your kind on console. I haven't insulted anyone who did not deserve it, if someone starts **** with me like you did then **** them I'll tell them what I think. Get mad easily? It takes a lot to get me mad, I deal with pieces of **** like you all the time and talking **** to those who deserve it is second nature to me. I have already spoken to Deagle and he would probably beat me but you are questionable.

I You excel at RUSE? Not what someone I talked to thinks. You are, and I quote, "alright",
    THen tell me who this person is, the only one creditable for making such claims is tigga, nobody else. and even then it's questionable seeing i competed with him and won some games, although lost more, believe we played around 3 games, which is lost 2 of, (both times he got usa though), yet i believe tigga was better. regardless, nobody else has ever repeatedly beaten me.

I have met your kind on console.
    Such high skill doesn't manifest on the consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by robbinx730 View Post
    THen tell me who this person is, the only one creditable for making such claims is tigga, nobody else. and even then it's questionable seeing i competed with him and won some games, although lost more, believe we played around 3 games, which is lost 2 of, (both times he got usa though), yet i believe tigga was better. regardless, nobody else has ever repeatedly beaten me.

Such high skill doesn't manifest on the consoles.
    Have you played on both PC and console? I doubt it. So you wouldn't know.

... and why do my discussions with others concern you? It is no matter of yours what others opinions are.

Have you played on both PC and console? I doubt it. So you wouldn't know.

... and why do my discussions with others concern you? It is no matter of yours what others opinions are.
    Anybody i spoke to, told me that the skill at console, and skill of the best players was far below those on the PC.

It is, if your trying to make a point.

for example
    I could call 112, tell them the world is going to end tommorow, now if i don't have the credit a president or king/queen has, then they won't believe me. so now i have a hard time believing you

"random guy says your a noob, so you have to be. he said so diden't he? he also said the world was gonne end tommorow but thats not of your concern"

want to play ruse on xbox 360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast