Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low FPS - Bad Optimization? | Forums

^I was unable to play in fullscreen at 1920x1080 during Phase 1. To play in 1920x1080 I had to use Window Mode.

It took a day or two for Support to respond to my ticket - when they did they asked what graphics card I was running. I informed Support I have an eVGA GTX 560 Ti. They responded with something to the effect of they will be expanding their supported graphics cards.

Once Phase 2 rolled out, I was able to play in 1920x1080 in fullscreen. So, give them a chance...GRO is still just a Beta.

I run a 6870 i get 60 all day recording.and only 1 card as crossfire is not supported yet.
    maybe time to format,and start over.
    AMD FX6100@4.2,,MSI 890,,8gigs Gskill,,,2 6870's,,,2 crucial m4 64gigs in Raid0

Quote Originally Posted by RaBidDoG01 View Post
    I run a 6870 i get 60 all day recording.and only 1 card as crossfire is not supported yet.
    maybe time to format,and start over.
    Hmm well you do have a much better CPU than me too, I formatted at the start of 2012, only been 4 months. I guess I could though..

Yeah I'm running a 550 ti 2 2GB DDR5 with 8 gigs of ram, a quad core and Ultimate 64 bit and I'm getting horrendous Frame rates. Ive already submitted a ticket and they've responded to me. Gave them my DxDiag info as well but they aren't any help. They've told me to turn off SLI, but I don't even have 2 graphics card so my control panel gives me absolutely no option to enable it in the first place, hurr durr. Then they told me to close all applications that use internet, don't know how that effects my frame rates, and I already close everything. After that they told me to lower my resolution... Which is the first thing anyone does in the first place. So they have been of no help to me at all, don't know if you guys are getting the same stupid responses. But hopefully they can resolve the issue soon, because I want to actually be able to play in the **** beta and get exclusive gear as well. I'm gonna be pissed if I missed out on the whole **** thing.
    Last edited by ZhugeLien; 04-07-2012 at 07:57 AM.

the thing here is we are the testers,and they really have no idea yet at all..
    dxdiag only tells certain things,basically if you have the hardware or not.
    AMD FX6100@4.2,,MSI 890,,8gigs Gskill,,,2 6870's,,,2 crucial m4 64gigs in Raid0

My PC is not a big deal, but I can run WarFace (CryEngine 3 game) with the highest settings, with a LITTLE bit of lag, but perfectly playable, while this game, had Medium as default, and Even set to [Low + Lowest resolution] was still unplayable, I'm sure this is an optimization problem, but I won't complain since we're in the closed beta, but I'd really like to play this game, it looks very cool :\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12