Thread: Off Topic: Golden God Awards | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Off Topic: Golden God Awards

Watch the Fourth Annual Revolver Golden Gods Award Show on Xbox LIVE

On April 11th, Xbox LIVE will stream an exclusive event directly to your Xbox 360 console – the Fourth Annual Revolver Golden Gods Award Show, live from LA. Celebrating the biggest and best in hard-rock and heavy metal, fans can tune into watch this sold out show right from their living room, with live performances from Marilyn Manson, Evanescence, Slash and many more. This exclusive collaboration with Revolver Magazine signals the start of exciting new entertainment coming to Xbox LIVE. Starting today, fans can download the streaming app from Home, Video or Music on the dashboard. The pre-show begins at 9p ET/6pm PT and the show kicks off at 11p ET/8pm PT on Thursday, April 11, 2012.

This award show is available at no charge to all Xbox LIVE members in the following regions: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK and US. It will also be accessible for 24 hours on–demand for those with earlier bedtimes.

Found that here: http://majornelson.com/2012/04/03/wa...-on-xbox-live/

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Actually, I could use a Marilyn Manson pack, now that you make me think of it. I haven't listened to him since the 90s, but whatever.

Well,im very jealous of the 360 right now,this sounds very cool and something i could certainly enjoy.

But then again im a sucker for loud music,flashing lights and mementos of achievement.

Oh yea,and free alcohol.

Or rather alcohol period,free just makes it even better...
    PSN: HottLixx86

Hell yeah! I noticed that earlier today and went ahead and downloaded it. I can't wait for it to come on!

So is this going to be the only way to watch the event live?

Quote Originally Posted by cgeorg View Post
    So is this going to be the only way to watch the event live?
    Sounds like they'll stream it through facebook too?

For the first time ever, we’re giving you the chance to watch the Revolver Golden Gods live! Sign in to Xbox LIVE on your console, or visit Revolver on Facebook to catch all the action. The Black Carpet goes live at 6pm PST/9pm EST and the show kicks off at 8pm PST/12am EST. The show will rerun for 24 hours, so don’t miss it!