Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ubisoft announces tom clancy’s ghost recon future soldier pc release date | Forums

I would really like some Dev clarification on the difference in release dates. Steam and Amazon claim June 15th, Gamespot and the GRFS website claim May 22nd. I would really like for the 22nd to be true across the board, and if so, please get steam to adjust their release date.

Both are true. May 22nd is the console and June 15th is the PC version.

That's infuriating, why release one three weeks later than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Smethus View Post
    That's infuriating, why release one three weeks later than the other?
    Becuase they're working hard to give us shiny DX11 features.

...Whoo.

Regards,
    Nexo

Hey everyone How you all doin?? I'm no comp guru but if you were to relaese across the board at the same time ++ server fail so u release some here some there at diff times so that they can have a better idea as to asigning servers to kepp up with ALL of us who enjoy the killing fields. That should asnwer the ??s

the only way that your answer makes sense is if you're telling it to idiots.

GRFS isn't being held back because of server shortages, its being ported. not some asinine ideal that they're actually holding it back because its going to be a huge success when the console versions are buggier then a house being fumigated.

This title is a rush job to make their Stock Quotas and the cash grab is biting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexolate View Post
    Becuase they're working hard to give us shiny DX11 features.

...Whoo.

Regards,
    Nexo
    It's probably more so because they're trying to get the console port to work right on PC. Although they'd never say that in public...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123