View Poll Results: would you like these changes..

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 50.00%
  • don't know maybe

0 0%
  • no

1 50.00%

Thread: tenchu fans i would like your thoughts | Forums

tenchu fans i would like your thoughts

hi tenchu forum, i dont know if you read my idea, but i would like a new tenchu game made by ubisoft, that wil keep the tenchu formula intact, but change the game completely in terms of graphics, sound, movement..(realistic)

would you like it if Ubisoft go's crazy on this title?..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

wow got some killer reactions here..ubi's going to be rich....RICH I TELL YA!!!...​crickets

Well first of all,Ubisoft doesn't own Tenchu,FROM SOFTWARE does.Ubisoft just published the game,probably they didn't even touch it. FromSOFTWARE can easily create a Great Tenchu game(Just like DarkSoul) but they probably dont want to risk spending so much money in a game that has lost popularity. This is totally the wrong place to talk about a "new Tenchu" bcz Ubisoft probably doesn't even check the topics here and there aren't people in here anyway. If you want to talk with Tenchu Fans join "Tenchu Checkpoint" (www.Tenchu.de). Currently Tenchu Checkpoint members have started a petition for a new Tenchu game on PS3 &/or Xbox 360.More than 400 people have signed in the petition and slowly the number is increasing faster & faster.The Petition is not famous ofcourse and our Aim is to make it famous! See you in Tenchu Checkpoint i guess? (My ID there is Shadow Assassin)

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Well I don't know if Ubisoft will have another Tenchu game, but I for one would love to see it happen. It has been way to long and those games were always fun!

I've always loved the Tenchu titles. Problem is, they never did expand on the original in a manner that would allow growth. They possibly had the only game in existence that could have been the first online fighting sim based on Feudal Japan that was popular world wide. All they had to do was add other rivaling factions into the mix or let players create their own clans with the ability to choose between Ninja, Samurai, Foot Soldier /Constable, or Politician. The ability and knowledge was always there. But they focused too much on the Shinobi aspect until it's fandom simply died down. There's still a chance they could do something about bringing a Tenchu Sim online. It's really up to From Software if they choose to do so or not, the fan base is still there for them....

There were only two other Ninja based series that could come close to rivaling Tenchu: Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden. And I feel like an old man remembering the first Shinobi arcade machines back in the day!

Current IGN: Applebite: Lord of the random " 'Nade toss"

Hey!!.. :|
    Well i've signed the petition!..

I didn't only made a poll on this forum tenchuwo!..i made one on the assassins creed and splintercell forum as well, because they should be interested to!. and they liked the idea..
    People on the assassins creed forum liked it, because they don't want assassins to turn in to a ninja game, but they would like a similar game that has the ancient Japanese aspects ..Splintercell people are all about stealth and stealth=ninja

Ubisoft should get more involved,because the tenchu formula has Ubisoft written all over it..
    Ubisoft should contact FORM about it and make a sick trailer that shows the FIRST! mature and stealthy co-op semirealistic ninja game, that will blow everyone away!..
    Then wait and watch the reactions..I'm 100% convinced that it will be a HIT!!..

Man I'm filled with ideas to make a complete game..from design to character movements

Banned
    Why resurrect Tenchu when the devs who made the series have since outmatched it cleanly with Shinobido and now Shinobido 2?