Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement: "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt" by Spectra | Forums

Dan6er 6rey will now have someone to be his Player 2!
    I'm so stoked for you, AM!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm so happy for you AM!! Can't wait to see you at PAX ^_^

Kelpie PMS AKA BabyNubbins
    Twitter | Facebook | [url=http://babynubbins.deviantart.com/]Devi

Thanks everyone for all the great messages. I can't wait to see every one at PAX. Just wait till you see how big my tummy is.

Congrats Spectra!

Congratulations Spectra!! That's great news! See you at PAX East.

There are some crazy comments about this blog on facebook. Unfortunately, most of the people commenting haven't read the blog. haha

Facebook Thread 1
    Facebook Thread 2

People are really heated over the photo of me pregnant with guns, the word "sexy" and more. Who knew a pregnancy announcement could spawn so much discussion.

Wow!! Congrats Mama FD! You are too sexy for your shirt and 2 babies are proof, lol!

It's sad that one of those comments is coming from a female that didn't even take the time to read. I wonder where people are coming from when they post these things. Especially the "tight shirt and makeup" comment. But like Amy said, agree to disagree, and what can you do?

Congrats Spectra! I think it is amazing, you are beautiful. How do you do it...gaming, and morning sickness? Most mornings I'm so sick I can not roll myself out of bed and I'm not even showing yet, lol. Only 10 weeks myself, but looking forward to the second trimester being able to sit back, relax, and allow my demon spawn time to grow while I can game. Oh! Btw, I loved your pic.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlygamerJess View Post
    Congrats Spectra! I think it is amazing, you are beautiful. How do you do it...gaming, and morning sickness? Most mornings I'm so sick I can not roll myself out of bed and I'm not even showing yet, lol. Only 10 weeks myself, but looking forward to the second trimester being able to sit back, relax, and allow my demon spawn time to grow while I can game. Oh! Btw, I loved your pic.
    Cough Drops are KEY to beating Morning Sickness. Every time I started to feel nauseous, had to change a diaper or play video games I would pop in a Cough Drop and it would take away the feeling of wanting to throw up. Lolly pops or other candy can help too but I found the menthol or mint aroma helped better than just plain old candy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12