Awesome, thank you so much! And now some questions
1. Is there going to be a PC Demo?
2. To confirm, the PC version is the same game as the console releases, unlike what happened with GRAW? So all the details that have been revealed about the game on those platforms also apply to the PC version.
3. Is the PC version getting the same pre-order deals?
4. Why on Earth did it take so long to acknowledge the PC version? Looking at the details now, it still doesn't make any sense at all.
Thanks again, you've made my day!
1. Nothing announced yet.
2. Same game - with optimized controls and graphics that leverage the power of PCs
3. I have to acknowledge that I'm not aware of the pre-order deals for PCs, I'll check that for you ;-)
4. We had to check some technical details before comitting. All our games are developed to have the best experience possible, so we deliver games when we think they are ready.
I hope PC version is in third person, it was that attracted me in the game from the beginning when he was revealed, PC already has many FPS, I honestly do not want another FPS, PC needs more games in the third person.
Tom Clancy is now all 3rd person (next R6 too, by the looks of things). Its not what I wanted from Ghost Recon, but it is what UBI is going to give us. Its not about console vs PC, Ghost Recon Online, a PC first game, is also exclusively 3rd person. Its obviously the direction they have decided to go it. At this point I'm actually glad they didn't try to shoe horn 1st person into Future Soldier because...
The game has been designed to be 3rd person from the ground up. You would not get a true and well executed 1st person experience because it hasn't been designed for that. Slapping 1st person onto this game would only result in a bad first person shooter. A game needs to be designed for its perspective, what makes a good 1st person shooter isn't what makes it a good 3rd person shooter. I'd rather have an excellent 3rd person, than a mediocre game with 1st person as an after thought. Even if that's not what Ghost Recon is to me.
While Future Soldier is not a first person shooter, and 3rd person completely changes the multiplayer experience, Future Solder does look like an excellent and very well made game. Its not the direction I would have picked, but I'm excited to pick it up and give it a solid effort.
If only they would tone down the HUD and remove those stupid circles from around the guns.