Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS PC Version - Details | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ecma4 View Post
    Awesome, thank you so much! And now some questions

1. Is there going to be a PC Demo?
    2. To confirm, the PC version is the same game as the console releases, unlike what happened with GRAW? So all the details that have been revealed about the game on those platforms also apply to the PC version.
    3. Is the PC version getting the same pre-order deals?
    4. Why on Earth did it take so long to acknowledge the PC version? Looking at the details now, it still doesn't make any sense at all.

Thanks again, you've made my day!
    2. From what we have heard so far, yes. The PC version will be the same game. GRAW was developed by another studio, which was why those games differed so much. GR:FS however, the PC and the console versions are developed by the same team.
    3. Yes.
    4. Probably because if they announce a wrong date and they have to postpone, people will be upset. So they probably decided to hold official announcements off until they could actually make a promise they could keep.

suolucidur, The PC version is being developed by the Singapore team, so its a different Dev team. None of these questions have been confirmed anywhere yet, so I'm looking for official details.

suolucidur, The PC version is being developed by the Singapore team, so its a different Dev team. None of these questions have been confirmed anywhere yet, so I'm looking for official details.
    That is the first I heard of that. Where did you get this information?

But what I meant was, GRIN was an entirely different developer from Ubisoft. Ubisoft hired GRIN to develop GRAW. Ubisoft Singapore would still be a Ubisoft studio.

Mush said: "Ubisoft Singapore are the development team." in this thread:

I agree that they are most likely the very same game, I'm just looking for an official confirmation, so I know what to expect.

Mush said: "Ubisoft Singapore are the development team." in this thread:

I agree that they are most likely the very same game, I'm just looking for an official confirmation, so I know what to expect.
    Fair enough, I missed that post. My answers were mostly guesses too, so you are right to wait for an official confirmation :-).

hopefully it wont be a port version.... TPS is no my type of game on PC.

Ghost Recon always been a FPS on PC.
    Last edited by CR0SSIX; 04-03-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks for the pc info. Good to read no permanent internet connection is required and great to know Ubisoft still support windows xp. Is it only TriDef 3D support? and will the XBOX 360 wireless/wired controller have support for the windows version?

I hope PC version is in third person, it was that attracted me in the game from the beginning when he was revealed, PC already has many FPS, I honestly do not want another FPS, PC needs more games in the third person.

Lots of stuff there I like. The graphics looks down right awesome. I can't wait to see some videos. I'm really happy with the release date too, I was expecting a much bigger delay based on the lack of information up to today. And the system requirements are very reasonable, this game will work on a pretty wide range of PCs.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast