Awesome, thank you so much! And now some questions
1. Is there going to be a PC Demo?
2. To confirm, the PC version is the same game as the console releases, unlike what happened with GRAW? So all the details that have been revealed about the game on those platforms also apply to the PC version.
3. Is the PC version getting the same pre-order deals?
4. Why on Earth did it take so long to acknowledge the PC version? Looking at the details now, it still doesn't make any sense at all.
Thanks again, you've made my day!
2. From what we have heard so far, yes. The PC version will be the same game. GRAW was developed by another studio, which was why those games differed so much. GR:FS however, the PC and the console versions are developed by the same team.
4. Probably because if they announce a wrong date and they have to postpone, people will be upset. So they probably decided to hold official announcements off until they could actually make a promise they could keep.
Thanks for the pc info. Good to read no permanent internet connection is required and great to know Ubisoft still support windows xp. Is it only TriDef 3D support? and will the XBOX 360 wireless/wired controller have support for the windows version?
I hope PC version is in third person, it was that attracted me in the game from the beginning when he was revealed, PC already has many FPS, I honestly do not want another FPS, PC needs more games in the third person.
Lots of stuff there I like. The graphics looks down right awesome. I can't wait to see some videos. I'm really happy with the release date too, I was expecting a much bigger delay based on the lack of information up to today. And the system requirements are very reasonable, this game will work on a pretty wide range of PCs.