Thread: My Music in YSF | Forums

My Music in YSF

Hey,

is there any possibility to have your own music playing while using YSF? I would like to hear my music but also hear the instructions of the game etc.

Thank you for your help
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ah sorry: I use YSFE 2012 on a Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB

I'm afraid this is not possible for either version of YSFE. The idea seems to be that the music within the game is necessary of keep the proper rhythm with the trainer.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

NanoParticle is right. However, it seems more important to me that the clicks, which highlight certain positions of the movement sequence acoustically, are clearly heard. The clicks help to stay in sync with the coach. Unfortunately, they are often drowned out by the accompanying music of the game. An individual volume control would be desirable.

Unfortunately, they are often drowned out by the accompanying music of the game. An individual volume control would be desirable.
    No, perhaps you did not notice, but with identifying the clicks, you do not only train your muscles, but also train your ear!

There is no problem to distinguish the regular "click" (which I rarely hear) and the regular "bing" when you do a perfect chain. Or in other words, when poor kinect recognizes my perfect movement.

An akward sound indicates that kinect did a bad job. Just by the way, the succession rate is the detection rate of kinect of my perfect movements.

P.S.: Just kidding ;-)