Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do i change my Uplay/Ubisoft email used? | Forums

Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support http://support.ubisoft.com/
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Every time I try to change my email it says "The email address has not been changed because one or more parameters are invalid." Help?

Quote Originally Posted by DCwars12 View Post
    Every time I try to change my email it says "The email address has not been changed because one or more parameters are invalid." Help?
    Hi, Please contact support directly - they will be able to alter the email address for you!

www.support.ubi.com

Lost e-mail,can't change password

Hello,I have lost the e-mail account to my Uplay account,i know the password to my Uplay account,but i don't have any way to access my e-mail account,i can't recover the password in any ways. Please help me, i need to change the e-mail to my account. I have sent a support ticket: 01323876
    Last edited by yagizhan21; 05-30-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: I edited the support ticket in.

i accidentally put a fake email as my uplay email. how do i change this?

when i was setting up my uplay account i accidentally put an email that doesnt exist, i tried to change it in the settings but it says i have to check that email first, but i obviously cant. can anybody help me change this to my actual email

If you're having problems with an email account associated with any Ubisoft account you'll need to contact Ubisoft support at http://support.ubi.com/

Angry

My only problem with uPlay is this dumb username. On the bright side at least its not shop73929034 :P
    Honestly who is the genius who decided to not let people choose their usernames? What part of that was a good idea?
    Can't wait for The Division the only thing I can see that will make it blow donkey balls is seeing the peoples usernames in game.

Hi, a while ago my email stopped working, I could not log onto to it anywhere, even after contacting support, so I made a new email and changed it to that email with all of my services, but then I noticed play is still using my old email, and to change it I need to log in to it, and get an email, which I can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by KimoTheGamer250 View Post
    Hi, a while ago my email stopped working, I could not log onto to it anywhere, even after contacting support, so I made a new email and changed it to that email with all of my services, but then I noticed play is still using my old email, and to change it I need to log in to it, and get an email, which I can't do.
    Hi,

you need to contact support - and they can change the email linked to your account to the new one.

www.support.ubi.com

Can't seem to change my emailaddress.
    When I login, the site keeps asking for the securitycode, I type in the correct one and I just get another and so on and so on....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456