Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How do i change my Uplay/Ubisoft email used? | Forums

Senior Community Manager Mr_Shade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedric_Godz View Post
    I want to change my email that i used to set up my Uplay account because i cannot login to it any more so I'd like to update it to my current email so if anyone could help me that would be great
    Hi, please open a ticket with support - or call them: www.support.ubi.com

They will be able to alter the account details for you after a few security checks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks so much for the work you have put into this post. I have this post bookmarked in Delicious and will refer back frequently over the next several day.

Hot Shapers |Hair Building Fiber | Fair Look | Fair Look Cream | Slim Pro

Quote Originally Posted by out-side View Post
    log onto your account here on the forum. At the top of the page is the word settings click on it. Now down the left hand side of the page that opens you will see a title saying Edit Your Uplay Account, click on this. You should now have to re-enter your password, when you have done that you should be on the edit account page where you can change you email address, along with other aspects of your Uplay Account.
    Yap.. I also agree with this. Because I was faced with this problem also & this process was worked properly.
    Author at xiontech & also head IT engineer of lead technology.

unable to chnage email and location

i seem to be having alot of the problems others are having in that when i try to change my email to my new one it flashes red and does nothing also my location is set to afganistan for some reason i have never set location before but it wont let me change it to the uk i have wrote a support ticket but no reply is there no online chat support for ubisofr? thanks

I have a problem the email I use for my acc I no longer have access to how am I supposed to change it?

Angry Ubi are full of IGNORANT EMPLOYES

Listen here ... Uplay is SURELY made for idiots ... THE ONE REASON WHY I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY E-MAIL ... is because im having problems ACCESSING my EMAIL .. SO WHY THE LIVING HELL would you make e-mail change to require verification from FREAKING e-mail .. i mean how ignorant can you LITERALY be ! I am disgusted by this .. trusted you and this is just DISGUSTING !!!

Hi everyone! Info on how to change email addresses including addresses you can no longer access is here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/29...0000000eZ5XCAU

If you cannot access the email address currently associated with your account you must seek help through Support. Scroll down to the Email section, the second paragraph has a link for Support where you can fill out a ticket for help. You can also access Support from the links in my signature but the link provided above has a bit more information if you would like to peruse it.

nuclearharry: if they still haven't gotten back to you please private message me your Support ticket number and I will try to find out what is going on with it.

AvramJZ: There are plenty of reasons someone might want to change the associated email address. One example would be someone planning on closing an email account on their own rather than losing access to it. Another reason might be that the person simply wants their uPlay associated emails to go to a different email address for whatever reason they deem fit. In any case, verifications are necessary in the world we live in. Please make sure to use the above link for details on how to make changes to your account.
    NCSA Ubisoft Community Representative

and all around swell guy

Ubisoft Customer Service:
    Ubisoft Support Website - Ubisoft Support Facebook - NCSA Ubisoft Support Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by daminmartin15 View Post
    I have No Idea Regarding how do you Change your Uplay / Ubisoft Email Dude.
    As I say above, follow this link and scroll to the "Email" section, this will give you instructions on how to change your associated email address: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/29...0000000eZ5XCAU
    Last edited by UbiChrisMANG; 01-20-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: add customer quote
    NCSA Ubisoft Community Representative

and all around swell guy

Ubisoft Customer Service:
    Ubisoft Support Website - Ubisoft Support Facebook - NCSA Ubisoft Support Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678