Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How do i change my Uplay/Ubisoft email used? | Forums

You can change email if You have Brotherhood easily by going to uplay beta through assassins creed brotherhood main menu.

Edit: Don't use this method. I just realize that I lost my purchase history in ubi shop.
    Last edited by GrzesiekFTJ; 09-28-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Indeed - you can normally change your email details on the uplay.com website.

However that will require you to log in - if you are unable to log in - due to forgetting the password associated with the account - you can alter account details by contacting your local support team:

www.support.ubi.com

Old email is locked

Alright I'm in bit of a pickle ..when I try to change my uplay account email, uplay sends a email to the current email that's on my uplay account with instructions on how to do the change ..only problem is that I can't access that email anymore because it has been locked and there is no way to get it back.

Can you guys help me please

Quote Originally Posted by young_makaveli View Post
    Alright I'm in bit of a pickle ..when I try to change my uplay account email, uplay sends a email to the current email that's on my uplay account with instructions on how to do the change ..only problem is that I can't access that email anymore because it has been locked and there is no way to get it back.

Can you guys help me please
    Please contact support and they will be able to help

www.support.ubi.com

New email

I need my email changed and I don't think my ticket is actually posting on the uplay costumer service. Is there any other way I can contact them for help?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567