Thread: List of things to fix | Forums

List of things to fix

i'm simply gonna give you a list of things that was game-breaking for me. (and my friend and a few people on the server)

1. Shot behind cover. - I was in the second story of a building, being into wall in prone position. A sniper on ground level to one shot me trough the wall. ( i had been laying still for 5 seconds, so that couldnt be lag.)>An example. This happened several times now, and even some i played with complained about it.

2. Snipers Detect you too easily. - I was detected by one sniper all the time. It seems that they can know where you are at all times.

3. Ironsights are too bad. - You see only part of the weapon, this is kinda annoying. It looks like hes holding a gun with one hand and forcing it between his eyes. This should be a minor thing tho. (This is mostly for guns without scopes. But the gun should be a little more away from the player, it still looks like its forced up in the face.)

4. Balanced matchmaking. - The matchmaking system needs to balance teams. I have played many rounds with only snipers in them... And playing on a team with people lower than rank 8 against people over rank 15 is impossible.

5. Black lights on asasault legs. - The robotic legs light on the assault class sometimes go pitch black.

6. Grenades - Sometimes grenades doesnt make a sound, and they dont give an icon for warning.

7. SMG's should be nerfed? - So far it seems SMG's is more effective than assault rifles.

8. New attachments removes old ones. - If you put on a new scope, the other one dissapears and gets destroyed. How about we can keep two at a time?

9. Autobalance. -Its NOT fun to play against 8 players when my team have 4. Especially when my team is rank 4 and theirs are 15.

10. On metro, a sniper can be on the other side of the tracks, and shoot down the whole line, this makes it insanely difficult.

11. Ability regen if failed. - Too many times i managed to double tap F. That means i put the ability on and off. Then i had to recharge it. Also if i got shot instantly after putting it on. This should mean it would be insta-regenerated to atleast 80%

12. Cloaking. - The last few matches i have played, i met almost no sniper recons, only SMG ones. And their tactic is to cloak to go behind and then exterminate. Cloak should make more sound, and give a little delay for shooting.

Ill update this if i can.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by sinnselset; 04-03-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. it's their special ability called oracle...
    3. iron sights are fine, there are more important things to do...
    6. nades are fine, that was probably a well timed impact nade that hit you...
    7. assault rifle damage is fine, you can take down recons with one burst even from long range...
    11. no... just no.
    12. cloak is sometimes easy to see and sometimes not at all. dunno if that's a bug or related to graphic settings (like lighting etc.), but it definately should be fixed! meanwhile, trust your ears and shoot when you hear footsteps where nobody is to see. saved my life a couple of times. it's hard sometimes when it's loud or when you are distracted, but then the recon would probably kill you anyways.

With the rest i agree...
    Last edited by SiLeNCel2; 04-03-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinnselset View Post
    1. Shot behind cover. - I was in the second story of a building, being into wall in prone position. A sniper on ground level to one shot me trough the wall. ( i had been laying still for 5 seconds, so that couldnt be lag.)>An example. This happened several times now, and even some i played with complained about it.
    There's a bug where your opponent sees you standing even if you are ducking behind cover. And when he shoots you the game treats it as if you were standing for real. Even if you were not. A very annoying bug that should be fixed asap!

4. Balanced matchmaking. - The matchmaking system needs to balance teams. I have played many rounds with only snipers in them... And playing on a team with people lower than rank 8 against people over rank 15 is impossible.

9. Autobalance. -Its NOT fun to play against 8 players when my team have 4. Especially when my team is rank 4 and theirs are 15.
    Ya. Hope this get's better when more people are playing the game. But a high level alone is not the problem. The matchmaking system should take the K/D ratio the players have into account! Not just the level. And yes, the game is pestered with Recons! But heck, it's called Ghost Recon Online! What do you expect? I for one just disconnect from the server when there are more than 3 recons per team.

7. SMG's should be nerfed? - So far it seems SMG's is more effective than assault rifles.
    Yeah, I experienced that too. The MP5 in my recon has a recoil of 20 and you can hit a target 50 metres away spot on with full auto! With the assault rifle on my assault with a recoil of 22 you spray almost the whole room when shooting with full auto and the reticle is bouncing like crazy! I don't think 2 points of recoil can make that much difference!

8. New attachments removes old ones. - If you put on a new scope, the other one dissapears and gets destroyed. How about we can keep two at a time?
    That is SO true! There are already a bunch of threads about that. That needs to be changed urgently!

12. Cloaking. - The last few matches i have played, i met almost no sniper recons, only SMG ones. And their tactic is to cloak to go behind and then exterminate. Cloak should make more sound, and give a little delay for shooting.
    Yep, that sucks big time! Three of them in a team and you stand no chance when your team is just full of random bobs. Just don't hassle with it, disconnect and search for another server. That's what I do in such cases

Thanks for replies Like to see what you guys think. :P

Also, i should add to list that it takes to long from you pop out of cover until you can shoot.
    There should be a blind fire mode
    Something that keeps snipers from staying still. Every round the enemies stay at the back of the whole thing, never captures. This makes it almost impossible to capture anything, because they cant even shoot near me.