Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a solution for multiplayer crashes | Forums

The information has been passed on to them and they are looking into it, I'll update you when I know more.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Drivers, just updating you on this matter, the developers are still looking into this issue and now have narrowed it down to people's accounts. We have several gamers helping with this matter. I will update you again when I know more.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Cool that you came back onto this - I can help too maybe, with some other things.

It seems for example that some players just can't play against each other. If you invite them to play a private match with you, it will either say the match isn't available anymore or that you can't access the group of the other player. Same for public games, if you wait in the lobby, you just won't see that gamer.

I don't know what this is split into. I know it's not Mac - PC because I play on Mac against people on PCs. I know it's not Timezones because I play against a big variety of people around the world.

Opening ports etc doesn't help here.

So to me it seems like players are split into different groups, and these groups can't play against each other. Some of these guys had steam versions, maybe it's that?

And maybe it has also to do something with multiplayer crashes, I don't know? Hope it helped For me it works anyway...

Has anyone ever found a solution to this? I am crashing every time I get to the lobby, about 2 seconds after I get into the car (at the menu, then it drivers a second and crashes/freezes. I cant get to the friends list because it crashes before I can do anything, I also read somewhere that you can delete friends through challenges....but I only have 1 friend on the leader boards and no option to delete.

I wrote support about 2 weeks ago and asked if they can reset my Driver: SF account, or give me a new key and delete the one I have. The first 2 times they sent me automated messages telling me to open ports and all the other things unrelated to my problem.....finally 3 messages and 2 weeks later I get a message from a non-computer asking me what is happening, I told them I already wrote it in the first message, but I explained it again and told them its a problem with my account, nothing to do with my PC or connection. That was 2 weeks ago and still no response. I am really starting to believe everyone about Ubisoft and the devs not caring about their customers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12