Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store ate my money...? | Forums

Hybrid View

Store ate my money...?

So I just leveled up my Recon, and I bought the M24-SV, or S-something. So I buy it, I do have the 2K for it, and the store eats my 2,000 without giving me my money, and saying, "You have insufficient funds."

So I am 2,000 poorer, and my money was eaten.

I did not buy any add-ons that would raise the cost of the M24, but it still said I did not have enough. The only reason this bugs me is because it ate my money and did not give me my sniper rifle...

i lost over 5000 rp in last 3 days bought a 3200 team ability and some grenades etc always unknown error occured i dont know its because the server is to taxed or what but i can't buy anything the way it seems. Least they could do is credit us the rp back takes a long time to make all that.

It sux because you want to try new things but at this point why bother.

I understand the frustration, but this is why there is a Tech Issues and Feedback forum in the first place. So the devs can fix things. This hasn't happened to me yet, but I'll be careful about what I buy.

Happened again when I purchased some magnum ammo. :L
    Recon 1
    RainbroDash

The One Shot Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Stereowned View Post
    Happened again when I purchased some magnum ammo. :L
    hhahhahah me 2 i tried buy something different submit a bug report maybe they will credit us.

http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/

Yeah, I've heard this happening to a few different people. Remember, if your inventory is full, any overflow items will be sent to your inbox. If you buy something and don't see it in your inventory, be sure to check your inbox. I'm not saying this is always the case, but check just to make sure.

thanx for the help but im not getting my loot and cases from matches either so its something else for sure on there end.

All of the above has been happening to me since the beginning of phase two. I have sent in several tickets to CS. Please follow through with these issues to CS so they may get on it faster. Although, I am sure they are aware it does not hurt.
    Cane Corso
    Defend | Protect | Hunt

I just discovered that buying additional scopes and equipping them on a single weapon will destroy the previously installed one.. I thought it was a bug so i reported it to customer service but they replied with the correct info.

And here i thought i was being ripped off aswell xD

Anyway this particular issue hasn't happend to me yet..

Still can't buy anything in the store UNKNOWN ERROR and do not get any loot or cases from matches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast