Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Knights Templar and I love this game! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    That man was nuts no doubt about that, but I wouldn't be so dismissive..
    The Knightly Order of the Templars has for so long been a source of fascination and legends, rumors true, but there is no smoke without fire
    I agree there's so many theories like templars and freemasons, and however many families who secretly rule the world and its all very fasinating, someone should make a thread about it.

Just saying i don't think Templars and Freemasons are the same thing though
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy_17 View Post
    I agree there's so many theories like templars and freemasons, and however many families who secretly rule the world and its all very fasinating, someone should make a thread about it.

Just saying i don't think Templars and Freemasons are the same thing though
    According to the OP they`re not, albeit vaguely related..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

According to the OP they`re not, albeit vaguely related..
    ah ok, sorry i havent read all the posts, just kinda dived in...

well their both part of that ancient, secret organisation, who may sercretly rule the world catagory so thats understandable.

1. yes
    2. kind of; see here for an explanation of who and what the Templars were. http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/templars.html
    3. Secretive in our modes and methods of recognition yes, but everything else is pretty much fair game and easily found.

It is also a longheld theory/conspiracy that some of what was left of the Templars were able to blend into the early Freemason Lodges to escape persecution. This same belief also applies to organizations like the short lived Illuminati. Although in the former, 2 concordant bodies have secured the legend of the Templars by paying hommage to the Knights by symbolically initiating its members into them into the ancient and honorable Order.

This is just so fascinating..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

well according to AC universe,

That Breivik guy in norway claimed he was a member of the Knights Templar aswell but he was nuts imo
    There are bad apples in every bunch, no matter how hard you try and weed them out. If this man is indeed a mainstream mason, I assure you his expulsion has already taken place or is forthcoming pending a formal conviction.

Don't think Breivik, or however you spell his name i don't really care much for him, was a mason, he was just delusional although his templar claims do make you stop and think.

Ye i love a good conspiracy.

I was talking my dad about freemasons once (my granddad was a freemason and thats where my limited knowledge of them comes from) and he was like ye you know that guy at your uncles golf club, apparently he's a fixer for the freemasons.

D'know if it was true or not but I was just like wow thats so cool.

Don't think Breivik, or however you spell his name i don't really care much for him, was a mason, he was just delusional although his templar claims do make you stop and think.

Ye i love a good conspiracy.

I was talking my dad about freemasons once (my granddad was a freemason and thats where my limited knowledge of them comes from) and he was like ye you know that guy at your uncles golf club, apparently he's a fixer for the freemasons.

D'know if it was true or not but I was just like wow thats so cool.
    I wish we had fixers! Just free rides to our meetings in black helicopters, and we direct where the chem trails land. Seroiusly though, more than half of my lodge are retire guys a heartbeat away from the grave and the rest are working stiffs like me, we can barely agree enough to co-ordinate a pancake breakfast let alone plot world domination or get rid of the ****** bodies. Our lodge is like a second job, we all have our responsibilities and we love to socialize with each other. Add to that an amazing bar and great conversation with en who have literally seen the world, Lodge night is y favorite nigh of the week.

P.s. if you ever join a Lodge Taffy, there is a special honor for men like you who have had fathers or g/f in the craft. You would be called a Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by PhonedZero View Post
    I wish we had fixers! Just free rides to our meetings in black helicopters, and we direct where the chem trails land. Seroiusly though, more than half of my lodge are retire guys a heartbeat away from the grave and the rest are working stiffs like me, we can barely agree enough to co-ordinate a pancake breakfast let alone plot world domination or get rid of the ****** bodies. Our lodge is like a second job, we all have our responsibilities and we love to socialize with each other. Add to that an amazing bar and great conversation with en who have literally seen the world, Lodge night is y favorite nigh of the week.

P.s. if you ever join a Lodge Taffy, there is a special honor for men like you who have had fathers or g/f in the craft. You would be called a Lewis.
    the kind of person you described matches the guy my dad pointed out in the golf club, definately not young, and looked like he enjoyed his beer and pies lol.

Unfortunately my Grandad died before i was born so the only thing i knew about masons was what my dad has told me. He sais he was offered the chance to join but turned it down, can't remember his reason.

Imagine you'd have some good nights and get some good banter.

Banned
    Oh My God..
    Im so sorry, I completely understand how you might feel..
    I hope he/she gets better and becomes healthy again..
    Thanks, appreciate it. We got the biopsy results yesterday and thankfully it wasn't

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast