Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: **** Endwar | Forums

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    140

    **** Endwar

    Well it's been 4 years, and im deciding to give up on Endwar and trade in my copy. Between teammates dashing,the glitches, the unobtainable platinum, the overwheming number of JSF and boosters, the game is just plain annoying now. So peace out, and oh yea some of you need a life! "Wah! You nuked my three star artillery with shields down! wah!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    You'll come BACK. They always do.

    Especially now that it only costs $5 to buy another copy !!
    Last edited by VALKARNOV; 04-02-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,753
    Which raises the question of why you would bother to sell it assuming you can even find some store willing to take it.

    I'm sure there were quite a few returns of this game from people who saw the tom clancy in the title and expected some kind of shooter.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VALKARNOV View Post
    You'll come BACK. They always do.

    Especially now that it only costs $5 to buy another copy !!
    Maybe midnight is not as stupid as you're
    and, as he mentions that some of you needs a life, i assume he's got one, that makes all the difference with you, so i'm not so sure he'll come back, lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    140
    To put it simply, you know you got a problem when you're getting angry at a game. I broke a copy of it couple months back, smashing it against the wall. or when you'd rather cash in on double xp weekends than go pick up your child for the weekend. Plus spring break is over. So no, I wont be coming back. Also, it's still worth trade-in value at gamestop. Add 10% for PRO, add 20% for special events, yea ill be fine getting rid of it. I got other games, but the only ones I put more time into than Endwar are my three platinums, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and COD Black Ops.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    To put it simply, you know you got a problem when you're getting angry at a game. I broke a copy of it couple months back, smashing it against the wall. or when you'd rather cash in on double xp weekends than go pick up your child for the weekend. Plus spring break is over. So no, I wont be coming back. Also, it's still worth trade-in value at gamestop. Add 10% for PRO, add 20% for special events, yea ill be fine getting rid of it. I got other games, but the only ones I put more time into than Endwar are my three platinums, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and COD Black Ops.
    Funny how you're ready to come back at first call lol and trolling this forum
    Funny how you mentionned boosters and dashers on the JSF side as an explaination to leave, but you desperately try to get close to one of the worst ever seen: longrange (AKA shortrange for the ones who have met him, "legendary aquaousg " for the ones there since the beginning)
    I never lose my coldblood for a game, you obviously got a problem with rage. I guess it's not the only one
    Platinum obsession ===> no life
    and of course you sucks so much at endwar cauz you've never discovered the difference between an RTS which requires brain and a FPS, which requires nothing particular but practice...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBackInClass View Post
    Funny how you're ready to come back at first call lol and trolling this forum
    Funny how you mentionned boosters and dashers on the JSF side as an explaination to leave, but you desperately try to get close to one of the worst ever seen: longrange (AKA shortrange for the ones who have met him, "legendary aquaousg " for the ones there since the beginning)
    I never lose my coldblood for a game, you obviously got a problem with rage. I guess it's not the only one
    Platinum obsession ===> no life
    and of course you sucks so much at endwar cauz you've never discovered the difference between an RTS which requires brain and a FPS, which requires nothing particular but practice...
    Hey thats pretty funny...saying I have no life because I go for platinum trophies. Let me recall...didnt you say you played over 150 games a week on Endwar? LOL!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by VALKARNOV View Post
    You'll come BACK. They always do.

    Especially now that it only costs $5 to buy another copy !!
    i havent played end war in months but i seen a new war started so i blew the dust of my 15th speccial ops battalion for a critical mission run out in Ft. Levski. hopeing that after months of not playing there would acually be some competition for my all star battallion....onli to find out end war hasnt changed at all....same old russians going out of their way to down your arty an going out of their way to protect their arty....also the same old euros giving away the same old territories to the russians an leading the russians to victory!! my gunships stalled wen i tried to swing in for the joint missile on his trans'z but i still pulled a A command rating...i even uploadled the replay to display the shame that russians can be noobs even with force recon and air support lol...being that the guy DASHED ON ME on my 1st GAME BACK in months i am disappointed an probly wont play end war for a few more months now since i have been greeted by a dasher...ill b back wen Grand Theft Auto 5 comes out!!!

    -skittlenlolipop
    Last edited by skittlenlolipop; 04-20-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle_eye516 View Post
    i havent played end war in months but i seen a new war started so i blew the dust of my 15th speccial ops battalion for a critical mission run out in Ft. Levski. hopeing that after months of not playing there would acually be some competition for my all star battallion....onli to find out end war hasnt changed at all....same old russians going out of their way to down your arty an going out of their way to protect their arty....also the same old euros giving away the same old territories to the russians an leading the russians to victory!! my gunships stalled wen i tried to swing in for the joint missile on his trans'z but i still pulled a A command rating...i even uploadled the replay to display the shame that russians can be noobs even with force recon and air support lol...being that the guy DASHED ON ME on my 1st GAME BACK in months i am disappointed an probly wont play end war for a few more months now since i have been greeted by a dasher...ill b back wen Grand Theft Auto 5 comes out!!!

    -skittlenlolipop
    Let's not forget Dust 514 and Ghost Recon:Future Soldier
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •