Thread: Assassin's Creed for the Kinect! | Forums

Assassin's Creed for the Kinect!

First:

Secondly, do you think that the world is ready for Assassin's Creed for the Kinect? I've never been a "get up and move" type of gamer. But as popular as the Kinect is, I think that it's about dangum time that they start creating more "hardcore" games for the killer in me. Ubisoft has a lot of Kinect titles already, and one huge Kinect compatible game on the way- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. The technology is getting better and better for it! With the response of this video, I definitely think the world is ready for Assassin's Creed for the Kinect...and possibly Wii. What do you think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No way, this would never work on the Wii. I'm really impressed that the Kinect is finally being used to it's full potential . So far, it's all about dancing games and joke games like Michael Phelps: Push the Limits of Blunt Rolling. I've never played any Assassin's Creed games ever, but this may finally be the one. Ubisoft is really starting to step up their game this year.

I agree Dark, this year feels like a Ubi take-over. I work at gamestop and my store front is a huge ACIII and GRFS poster on in the windows. When you walk in the door then you're slapped in the face with a Far Cry 3 poster and a 3D pop out Ghost Recon soldier. I'm not sure how long the Kinect has until it completely allows gamers to play with absolutely no controllers, but by that time, I'm sure our gaming consoles will be just tiny chips that we install into our brains.

The two guys that do the flips win. No need to release this.

Thanks to Phin for the sig!
    Live GT: l337pino
    Steam ID: 1337pino

As long as I don't have to jump like that, I think it could be cool

Kelpie PMS AKA BabyNubbins
    Twitter | Facebook | [url=http://babynubbins.deviantart.com/]Devi

Would play.
    As long I don't have to run in circles to make the game load.