Thread: New Glitches Old Glitches | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

New Glitches Old Glitches

The old glitches are well documented in here, probably account for 75% of posts. I have fixed all the video problems with my new AMD card but still find:

1. If you hit help key by mistake during game it sometimes freezes all movement and you cannot even do a 3 finger salute as the pc thinks the game is still running and counteracts. The only solution is crash the pc and reboot.

2. New glitch. Whenever I run FC2 on my pc I lose the use of the letter M on my keyboard - this also happens in another UBI game Silent Hunter 4. Presume this is a Win 7/Ubi glitch. Reboot again is required.

3. Falling into rocks is still random and prevalent.

Number 1 & 3 above happens on both my laptop and my pc. Number 2 is not affected on my laptop.

Ubi telling us that Win 7 is not supported is a major kop out. Many game companies fix these problems. Ubi think you will run off and buy something else, no I wooooooooooont!!

Win 8 in out on beta for windows registered 'trialists'. I was offered it but decided to wait a short while.

Ubi soft now you are TWO versions of Windows behind.
    Darkness is the lack of light. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I came across glitch yesterday I have never seen before. It was a real moment of WTF? Or more specifically, "What the hell are you two doing?"

I walk into Tambossa's office to take a main mission only to see Greaves sitting on Tambossa's lap like a child would when telling Santa what they want for Xmas. They both look at me and then Greaves pops up, levitates through the desk and sits on the couch and then proceeds to tell me about the mission.

I wish I had taken a screen shot, but I was kind of startled when I saw them and forgot.

HA,HA, Glitch or no glitch wish I could see that Forty5-Seventy. ( Thumbs-Up )

wow. that would have been epic

I get that with Kankaras and Go***ba - its quite common

Why the hell is Gok's name starred out??

I have to reboot after FC2, as my 'm' key refuses to work.

What's a good way to hack FC2 to bypass this stupid DRM? I have my DVD that I purchased back when it came out, I have the stupid f'ing CD-Key on the stupid f'ing DVD insert guide, and it won't let me activate this POS. If I can't play fairly I want to cheat and beat this stupid DRM.

Quote Originally Posted by elbmek View Post
    I get that with Kankaras and Go***ba - its quite common

Why the hell is Gok's name starred out??
    Don't you wish you had just stuck with XP ? I can't believe the problems you are having!

Quote Originally Posted by elbmek View Post
    I have to reboot after FC2, as my 'm' key refuses to work.
    Not sure if this is your "M" problem but I had a new keyboard that the "Space bar" would not work unless I hammered it, then it would only work sometimes. Took said keyboard back to store, traded for same keyboard and walla it worked like a champ. Still useing that second keyboard.
    Maybe that's your problem ?? If you have a spare keyboard lying around try it and see.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Elder-Pirate; 04-07-2012 at 07:47 PM.