Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Announcing release date, confirming PC version and a multiplayer beta | Forums

Yes, there will be a beta we will have more information very soon.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Beta, Demo, or even just waiting until the game is released. Whenever I get to play this game, it will be better than christmas!

It's sad that people think they know what it takes to create a video game when they have no clue as to what goes in to actually making a working game. For them to say they are pushing the date back to polish up some things is most likely the truth. I'm sure they found some glitches and bugs in gameplay mechanics or evironmental shading that isn't coming out the best that they want it and are getting those types of things fixed so you as gamers don't sit there and bash the game like your doing now. If you don't have experience making games then don't sit here and bash a game that you want to play. That's just stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    I don't like your definition of "very soon"

Anyone else still have their Conviction disc, and pre-order code? I might try and play the beta on two consoles, at once!!!
    ------------------------------
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Yessir saved it for this.

Quote Originally Posted by gdoratio View Post
    It's sad that people think they know what it takes to create a video game when they have no clue as to what goes in to actually making a working game. For them to say they are pushing the date back to polish up some things is most likely the truth. I'm sure they found some glitches and bugs in gameplay mechanics or evironmental shading that isn't coming out the best that they want it and are getting those types of things fixed so you as gamers don't sit there and bash the game like your doing now. If you don't have experience making games then don't sit here and bash a game that you want to play. That's just stupidity.
    Hallelujah, some sanity in this thread. Too many people *****ing about delays; if you're a true GR fan you'll shut up and wait patiently like the rest of us.
    I stopped playing CoD games a long time ago (run and gun lagginess not my cup of tea) and have been looking forward to this games release; and I'll continue to wait patiently for the people who make this game to make it as good as possible for us to enjoy playing. Stop *****ing & stop moaning and wait until the game is out, & if you don't like it, you can have a whinge about it then.

~sky~

Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567