Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error When First Instalation | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by sprangos View Post
    good day everyone..i played this game some years ago..when i re installing this game,his asking my key codes when i type my codes...it says code was used already...can u tell me what to do? thanks
    folowing your question..
    your problem already had answer in support..

just come to support page
    and you will find that problem in first page.

Thnx
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello sprangos... sorry to here about your issue with Splinter Cell Conviction. Here is the support page singgihsatch was referring to: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ..._id/15039/p/88. Basically, you have entered the incorrect Uplay/Ubisoft username and password that is bound to that specific CD Key. The account that is bound to that specific CD Key cannot ever be changed or altered... hence, if you "played this game some years ago" but can't login now, this means you have entered the incorrect Uplay/Ubisoft username and password that is bound to that specific CD Key. The good news is: If you cannot remember that account information, all you have to do is contact Ubisoft Technical Support here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/ask/rnv/10 and Ask A Question... provide Technical Support with your CD key for verification and they will be glad to send/email you the correct Uplay/Ubisoft username and password .

Good luck.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12