Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Error When First Instalation

Dear All gamer in the world
    i wanna ask something about this game..

im just bought this game this morning.
    but the problem appear when im installing this game in the middle progres instal
    suddenly i have a error message.

and the instaltion progres shut down suddenly.
    im try to instal again and again.

always be the same problem i got.

and stuck instaling on this progres and not seeing the progres instalation.
    Last edited by singgihsatch; 04-01-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Please Help me

help me please somebody..
    i want play this game

and i know what make this game error.
    the file with name Data.5 in format RAR are damage?

i think its come when this game copied to cd.

dear Ubisoft may you give me this file again.
    Please..

Hello singgihsatch... I'm sorry to hear about your problem/issue with trying to install Splinter Cell Conviction, but I will do my best to try and help. A "Cyclic Redundancy Check" refers to the DVD the Splinter Cell Conviction game is on... it can't be read; either the DVD disk is scratched/broken/data corrupt ect. or your DVD player on your PC is not functioning correctly... thus the CRC check. Take the Splinter Cell Conviction DVD out of the PC tray and gently wipe/clean and try again. Double-check that you PC DVD drive actually works by putting another DVD in and checking/ensuring it works properly. If after you wipe/clean the Splinter Cell Conviction DVD and double-checked that you PC DVD drive works but the game still won't install, then I suggest contacting Ubisoft Technical Support http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/list. Explain to them about the message you are receiving and I am certain that they will send you a link (via email) to download Splinter Cell Conviction.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 04-01-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green.Hornet View Post
    Hello singgihsatch... I'm sorry to hear about your problem/issue with trying to install Splinter Cell Conviction, but I will do my best to try and help. A "Cyclic Redundancy Check" refers to the DVD the Splinter Cell Conviction game is on... it can't be read; either the DVD disk is scratched/broken/data corrupt ect. or your DVD player on your PC is not functioning correctly... thus the CRC check. Take the Splinter Cell Conviction DVD out of the PC tray and gently wipe/clean and try again. Double-check that you PC DVD drive actually works by putting another DVD in and checking/ensuring it works properly. If after you wipe/clean the Splinter Cell Conviction DVD and double-checked that you PC DVD drive works but the game still won't install, then I suggest contacting Ubisoft Technical Support http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/list. Explain to them about the message you are receiving and I am certain that they will send you a link (via email) to download Splinter Cell Conviction.

Good luck.
    im try to put another disc in my drive, but it work properly...
    i was put 2 diferent cd in my drive and its work..

but when im put splinter cel cd in my drive and instal the game..
    stuck on data5 again.

im already make a complain in support..
    but until now im not get respond anythig from technical support.

im disappoint with Ubisoft support
    untul now they dont give any respond with my problem..

come on guys are you treathening your costumer like this?

I buy your game like assasin creed and splinter cell from first release date..

Hello singgihsatch... dude, you really need to take a deep breath and get a grip. You submitted a support ticket to Ubisoft yesterday (the weekend at that); and you expect a response the same hour/day? I don't know of any Technical Support for any large software/game company that will respond in the same hour/day; especially on weekends (unless your'e paying for 24 hour support). Ubisoft is not treating you badly... you just have unrealistic expectations from Ubisoft... normal/standard wait time after submitting a ticket to any software/game Technical Support can be 1 to 3 days (if not more), depending on the adequacy of the information you give them... so please don't be dissapointed in Ubisoft and try to have a little more patience.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 04-02-2012 at 02:05 PM.

yeah im trying. but if you in my position i think you can feel what im feeling right now..
    honestly im upgrade my pc for play this game because this game not relese on ps3.

so when i get this game yesterday im really happy because it hard to find this game..
    if i see this game the store mark up the price..

so finally i got this game in normal price..
    but when im instaling it damaged..

but i feel sory if my word make you hestitate.
    im really sore

:beer:

good day everyone..i played this game some years ago..when i re installing this game,his asking my key codes when i type my codes...it says code was used already...can u tell me what to do? thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast