JoshHardenburg's Avatar GRO Community Leader
    what you need to ask yourself is how do you go lower then prone?

PinkTac0's Avatar GRO Community Leader
    Aww I missed out on this for the first day. I guess I will have to step up my game tomorrow to make up for it.

Edited back to the way it was!

How did you get fooled after the 1st? Where where you! Chem stole your party spot. =P

DA_Kegaro's Avatar GRO Community Leader
    Originally Posted by cra2yazn Go to original post
    Aww I missed out on this for the first day. I guess I will have to step up my game tomorrow to make up for it.
    Originally Posted by JoshHardenburg Go to original post
    How did you get fooled after the 1st? Where where you! Chem stole your party spot. =P
    Yea, where the heck were you yesterday? We waited... and waited... and then we had to settle on Chem to take your spot... lol

j/k Chem.

UbiChem's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Chem El Zorro

Originally Posted by KegaroOne Go to original post
    Yea, where the heck were you yesterday? We waited... and waited... and then we had to settle on Chem to take your spot... lol

j/k Chem.
    And I performed less than admirably. I was also having a rough time in-game.

>.>

by the time i finished editing my post it was not the last post.... so here is the Re-Edit!

Even though the Easter Event was a joke, I love the idea of cosmetic items. (Hear me out, I know, I know, this is a war game) Not only are cosmetic items a great source of revenue for a F2P game, but if implemented right they can provide a extra layer of enjoyment to the game. You want that super uber cool pink silencer? 70,000 rp and its all yours! I love the cosmetic hats, but when it comes to body armor no pink bunny suits plz! The armor should stay as is. The little things in the game like silencers could be great for cosmetics though!

DA_Kegaro's Avatar GRO Community Leader
    Then we can collect all the different hats... just like in TF2... blah...

I would go in the direction of maybe some different weapon paint jobs, like in GR:FS... gotta love that Gunsmith feature in Future Soldier.

Originally Posted by KegaroOne Go to original post
    Then we can collect all the different hats... just like in TF2... blah...

I would go in the direction of maybe some different weapon paint jobs, like in GR:FS... gotta love that Gunsmith feature in Future Soldier.
    That's more or less what I'm talking about, Gun paint, that's my my example was the pink silencer. After thinking about it though, what if they just created bad ass looking armor pieces that stayied in line with the game. Example; recon ghillie suit.

edit:

IMO cosmetic items are more likely to be bought with real cash, I think people feel like they like to earn their weapons through Rp because it gives them something to work toward in the game.