Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stomp box anyone??? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Hmm given alll the companys that make controlers for xbox/ps3 games...it would not surprise me
    that if after the worldwide release hits you see a wireless controller that is arranged as a stomp box.

now

If Ubisoft got with one of these companies and cut a deal like...

You give us 10% royalties on sales, you create a wireless controller that works
    as a guitar stomp box...use Rocksmith graphics on it, call it the official
    xbox/ps3 stompbox for Rocksmith AND we will include a code that you can put
    inside the box that they can use for a free DLC song.

It would be a win / win

Rock On !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I use my wah pedal alot when I'm just jamming in amp. Works awesomely ...

Quote Originally Posted by supernaut1 View Post
    I use my wah pedal alot when I'm just jamming in amp. Works awesomely ...
    I believe he means a foot pedal that has the same functions as the standard game controller.

Quote Originally Posted by byteme3 View Post
    I believe he means a foot pedal that has the same functions as the standard game controller.
    Byteme3 you would be correct. However, I've been debating doing exactly what supernaut says he's been doing xD

I think I would buy one too, but only if it also had directional but.tons. I would like to do all the menu navigation with my feet. Sometimes I already do it with my toes.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenreaver View Post
    Byteme3 you would be correct. However, I've been debating doing exactly what supernaut says he's been doing xD
    You can use a few different pedals no problem,as long as there is no modulation or excessive gain.A wah,preamp,Tube Screamer type distortion(with gain and output low),and a compressor with low ratio and level all work fine.You can use reverbs and delays but only between the analog outputs and your amp/PA.

I know this thread is kinda old, but with RS 2014 set to release in 3 months. I'm sure this topic will come up some more..
    Here is a link to a nice controller one of the other forum members did. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...oot+controller
    Here are pictures of the one I made. http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/mr...tml?sort=3&o=0

They aren't exactly cheep to make. but they are DIYable.. If you need some assistance feel free to hit me up, I'll help where I can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12