Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - xBox Controller Support | Forums

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - xBox Controller Support

So, if Ubisoft doesn't add xBox 360 wireless controller support for the PC version, I won't be buying Ghost Recon Future Soldier, along with many others I'm sure.

I play games on my PC because the graphics are better, not because I enjoy using a keyboard and mouse. I play them on my 47 inch Toshiba in the living room, or my 40 inch Samsung in the bedroom, both making it near impossible to using even a wireless keyboard/mouse effectively with.

Just a friendly heads up to Ubisoft, the PC market is hard enough to hold up as it is, with all the piraters. It would be a shame to lose those faithful to your titles, simply because you wouldn't add a little extra coding to support a controller.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm sure Ubisoft will support the 360 contoller on the PC , well, i would be very suprised if they didn't

Just thought i would add that there is no gaurantee that Ubisoft will add the XBOX 360/Windows/wired or wireless controller support for future soldier. Mass effect is quite a popular game on the PC but bioware stated that there is a development cost in terms of time/effort to get all the graphical user interfaces so 360 b.u.t.tons show up on PC. But i suppose it depends how stretched Ubisoft devs are with time constraints and cost of features in the PC version?. There is a software workaround for any controller in any game for the PC, it's called xpadder, there are free versions available i believe, if no support from Ubisoft i will probably use xpadder. A gamepad/controller for use in single player/coop in third person perspective games is prefered by myself, competative play is mouse+keyboard for me. The recent PC info mentions no support for a controller but will have to wait and see i suppose.

All recent Ubisoft games (Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell Conviction, Rainbow Six Vegas) can be played with the Xbox 360 controller. So I'm saying it's a safe bet GR:FS will not be an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by suolucidur View Post
    All recent Ubisoft games (Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell Conviction, Rainbow Six Vegas) can be played with the Xbox 360 controller. So I'm saying it's a safe bet GR:FS will not be an exception.
    Well i hope 360 controller is supported, splinter cell conviction was so i'm hoping Ubisoft would please include pc wireless/wired xbox360 controller support.

i just hope u can bind keys!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

Quote Originally Posted by skywarp00 View Post
    i just hope u can bind keys!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    Fully customizable controls for localized keyboards Official

Quote Originally Posted by GuZZ33 View Post
    Fully customizable controls for localized keyboards Official
    omg sweet! thanks guzz

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

I want one of those Ghost Recon Future Soldier MadCatz 360 controllers, not seen any advertising in the UK, maybe at release or just before?.

Thumbs up Bullsh*t

I just found out that there is absolutely NO ***** WAY TO INVERT Y-AXIS FOR THIS GAME!!! I know someone who has it for PC already and we tried to play it with the xbox 360 gamepad and there IS NO OPTION TO INVERT Y AXIS!!!! We tried everything to invert it!!! ...even editing the pc controls then switching back and even edited the settings.ini but that STILL didn't work!!! Did you know that the majority of gamers use "inverted Y-Axis" because its most realistic and natural!?!?!? This is absolutely PATHETIC Ubisoft!!!! You listening to me!?
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 06-23-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Removed swearing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast